Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PPPFI - Positive Players' PBE Friendship Initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

runfrompms

01-29-2013

Bump

CartoonMad

01-29-2013

Added all and those who accept have a chance to join my awesome Team with the name "League of Legends" xD

Edit:All join the chat PPPFI. I made it for all of you. xD

dudeathome

01-29-2013

SN: DudeAtHome

Favorite Champions: BLITZCRANK, Xin Zhao, Fiddlesticks, Lux
Best Positions: Jungle, Support, Top

Not very good at mid or adc even though I can last hit decently. Been around for a while and I know the basics (warding, teamfighting, when to drag/baron etc etc etc). I almost never rage at someone.

Xhandel

01-29-2013

IGN: Xhandel

Favorite Champions: Ap carry ones and AD casters
Best Positions: in order, Mid, Support, Top, Jungle.

PanzerZero

01-29-2013

PBE Name: DanceMastaPhreak
Favorite Champs: Maokai, Olaf, Nunu, Taric
Best at Jungle ---> Support
I don't rage or blame. That would give Phreak a bad name, AND I WON'T BE THE ONE TO SLANDER HIS GOOD NAME!

Redwind5527

01-29-2013

PBE name Redwind
fav champs Shy,xin
id pefer jungle>mid>adc>support>top
best 2 jungle or adc
i can only jungle with shy or xin but most the time im higher on kills then deaths unless i fail at my ganks D:

Sorry I Lied

01-29-2013

Name: Sorry I Lied
Favorite Champion: Ziggs, Akali, Udyr, Twitch, Teemo. (Most of them are the first one I bought in Live, so I'm used to them more than other). Newly named: Yorick, Talon, Katarina.
Favorite roles: ADC, Substain AD tanky Top, APC mid, totally have NO idea how to jungle good. I know the patterns: Wolves, Blue, Wraiths, Red, Twin Golem, but I don't know how to handle things, Please teach me if you can-de gozaru.
Strengths:
-"I don't hate you" -Turrets, Portal 1&2
-Always want to learn something new.
-A team that believe in teamwork.
-Helpful, great at Banzai: I'm the master at slowing other team down for everybody to escape from unsuccesful gank (ONE WILL SACRIFICE FOR ALL, UNLESS KARTHUS IS THERE =_=)
Weakness:
-I'm new, so I'm learning.
-I had tried support, but not really succesful, since all my teammate either trolling or KS.
-My name is confusing. Yup, it always is.
Will add all of you guys soon! I got a ban from Server Shutdown, till afternoon tomorrow I can comeback!

Vinylyarou

01-29-2013

Hi :3
IGN (PBE): Vinylzippy
FC: Caitlyn <3, Malzahar, Hecarim, Garen, Fizz, Miss Fortune, Shyvana, Vi, Kassadin
FR: ADC, Jungler and lately Support. But i'm OK with almost every role.

Hm... Yeah, I rage, but it's because I usually play LoL at 3 or 4 AM so i'm sleepy and it makes me angry. but i'm a good guy. People say i'm a good support. :3

(UK Hardcore music anyone? :'D)

MrCheezz

01-29-2013

Name:
MrCheezz
FC:
Twitch, Nunu, MF, Taric, Amumu.
Fav Lane:
ADC > Support > Janglez.
Strenghts:
Not really sure about this one, i usually manage to comeback from terrible lanes, decent reaction time when focused and i'm willing to sacrifice myself to save the MVPs. relaxed most of the time and i never rage unless there are 4 people yelling at each other and blaming everyone.
Weakness:
Awful, AWFUL at toplane, sometimes i get distracted and make terrible decisions (The 20/0/3 Akali is MIA? I should totally push Bot with no wards and without my support, yep.) J4 and Irelia are like hard counters for me, they always murderkill me.

Sorry I Lied

01-29-2013

Quote:
MrCheezz:
J4 and Irelia are like hard counters for me, they always murderkill me.

No, they kill EVERYBODY, Solo or 1vs2, They will always have 18/1/2. You can not push ANY lane with their appearance.