Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New League System Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watermaester

Recruiter

01-29-2013

So I just got qualified into Silver Division 1 last night, and got in! I decided I was done for the night and went to sleep. Today I played a game, I told them all to not make me top as i will do absolutely awful, went 0/13 Jayce, built real tanky and they all focused me cause i sucked and then the rest of my team carried me to a win. then it said im up for a new series already.... but technically the game before I just got into Silver Division 1. Is this a bug or is it super shortened for testing?

PBE name is Watermaester if its a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yegg

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Watermaester:
So I just got qualified into Silver Division 1 last night, and got in! I decided I was done for the night and went to sleep. Today I played a game, I told them all to not make me top as i will do absolutely awful, went 0/13 Jayce, built real tanky and they all focused me cause i sucked and then the rest of my team carried me to a win. then it said im up for a new series already.... but technically the game before I just got into Silver Division 1. Is this a bug or is it super shortened for testing?

PBE name is Watermaester if its a bug

The tuning values are set to be pretty crazy on the PBE right now because we want to see players advance through the system. Good luck in the series!