Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

30 minute leaver penalty for ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kathos

01-29-2013

Long story short I dropped 300 elo down to 1000 and ive noticed something, every other game turns into leaver chicken. Someone picks a role someone else "called" and that person picks a troll champ and next thing you know you have 4 supports jungling with 3 sec on the clock hoping someone will dodge. While I am sure their are rare exceptions where the team win, it generally seems to be a loss. I Don't see why the Q dodge on rank should be 30min, I don't think you should lose elo but I feel the normal system does an adequate job.

Nightraged

01-29-2013

What? I don't know what point you attempted to make but the 30 minute timer is very necessary. I've waited 15 minutes to start a ranked game due to repeated dodges at the last seconds and without punishing these players somehow, it could be even longer to find a match.

bTg daboi

01-30-2013

the q time isnt that long id rather wait then have trolls on my team, when i play ranked with these timers i end up just waiting 4 hours anyway cause it bumps up too an 1 hours after the first dodge. so you get two unluuccky qs and 1 hours and a half then another one after and u have been waiting for 2 and a half hours becuase u had the sense to dodge when ppl troll. idk its very annoying and desruptive to getting a good sesh going