30 minute leaver penalty for ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kathos

01-29-2013

Long story short I dropped 300 elo down to 1000 and ive noticed something, every other game turns into leaver chicken. Someone picks a role someone else "called" and that person picks a troll champ and next thing you know you have 4 supports jungling with 3 sec on the clock hoping someone will dodge. While I am sure their are rare exceptions where the team win, it generally seems to be a loss. I Don't see why the Q dodge on rank should be 30min, I don't think you should lose elo but I feel the normal system does an adequate job.

Nightraged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

What? I don't know what point you attempted to make but the 30 minute timer is very necessary. I've waited 15 minutes to start a ranked game due to repeated dodges at the last seconds and without punishing these players somehow, it could be even longer to find a match.

bTg daboi

01-30-2013

the q time isnt that long id rather wait then have trolls on my team, when i play ranked with these timers i end up just waiting 4 hours anyway cause it bumps up too an 1 hours after the first dodge. so you get two unluuccky qs and 1 hours and a half then another one after and u have been waiting for 2 and a half hours becuase u had the sense to dodge when ppl troll. idk its very annoying and desruptive to getting a good sesh going