New Ashe's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aKa Bad BoY

01-29-2013

Riot can make her passive not proc with normal minions - only works with champions

so basically she can still stacks % of crit per second but it will not work it on minions, only work when she hit a champion

riot can make it 3%/sec or 1%/sec, and with a bot lane she can't abuse her passive by waiting it to 100% crit to poke because simply bot lane it's either you poke them or they poke you

so it's a little buff to her passive but not changing her passive at all, still have somewhat original in it

thoughts?

Edit: to make it more simple why not put it as X % per Y second so Riot can decide

the Main Point is her passive now grants bonus % crits only work against champions, stacks with other crit items

she can still deal crit damage to minions and monsters with cri items but no longer benefit from the bonus crit from the passive

JoeDerp

01-29-2013

So.... She can't critically hit minions?

I Like Tanks

01-29-2013

I think that would be a bit overpowered, more or less doubling her ability to poke.
I would like to see it not reset to 0 if she attacks a tower though.

Eruzi

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDerp View Post
That's not it. What OP want is that Ashe can still auto to farm, but so long as she hasn't hit a champion, her passive will charge a crit.

Austinodood

01-29-2013

Might be a bit too op for early game fights.

Void Wulord

01-29-2013

Yeah that isn't broken at all whats the hard in 100% crit chance early game. I mean sure 4% was bad but 100 should be ok.

aKa Bad BoY

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tanks View Post
I think that would be a bit overpowered, more or less doubling your ability to poke.
I would like to see it not reset to 0 if she attacks a tower though.
let's make it the worst case is riot change it to 1%/sec -> it will take a long time to wait for a good chance to poke at least 30 sec at 30% chance. but with the bot lane new adc kits with steroids and burst damage like graves or draven, they will make sure either you run away from them or fight/poke them back within every 5 second

i think it would be good to stack when you hit a tower, i mean jax's ulti does, draven's Q does, and many more, why not ashe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDerp View Post
she can critically hit minions with cri items like PD or IE, but the % crit she gets from her passive will only work against champions

Kuroi kiri

01-29-2013

i would prefer if it was each auto attack she made increased her crit chance up to a cap of like 3/6/9/12/15 and the amount of crit chance she gained per AA would be like 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 and if she stoped AAing for like 7 seconds it reset

AFK for House

01-29-2013

Ezreal, Ashe's designer, said that if he were to change her passive now it would be to

Each auto attack that does not crit gives ashe +X% crit chance for X seconds until she lands a critical strike

its definitly the best idea for a passive change for ashe ive seen id really like it if they implemented this even though ashe doesnt really need help but feeling like a had a steriod of some kind would be nice

aKa Bad BoY

01-29-2013

pump for justice and more details