Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happened to all my League stats ????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

01-29-2013

just signed in to PBE and under my League tab it's completely blank now -- all my stats for the League tiers are gone. Help!!!!

Yegg

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Mr Mystical:
just signed in to PBE and under my League tab it's completely blank now -- all my stats for the League tiers are gone. Help!!!!

Try relogging, let me know if it's still not working after that.

Enterti

01-29-2013

Hey Yegg do you have any way of getting hold of Lyte? There have been some very weird Tribunal results since the downtime ended and I was wondering if he could help us understand them.

Kenshin Akira

01-29-2013

The Leagues tab doesn't even pull up on my client. I get just an empty screen on my profile, but on the main page of the profile, it still says what league and division I'm in.

Vertany

01-29-2013

I got that too, but relogging fixed it, so you should try that too.

Mr Mystical

01-29-2013

ok, they are back -- i had logged out and in a few times and still no results but this time they came back. thank you!