Myths and Facts About Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killzerz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Moon Bunny View Post
I'll write up and share one of my favorite builds:

start Mach-5
1st recall: boots
3rd item should be: Mobility if you feel gank happy or Giant's Belt for survivability, IMO I would rush a Sunfire before mobility to farm faster and gank heavier
Warmog's
Bulwark
Situational: Randuin's, Frozen Heart, Locket of Solari, Abysmal Sceptar, Liandry's, or GA
(GA only if you're stomping hard like one of my games where I went 14/3/20)

End game:
Boots Mobility, Sunfire, Warmog, Bulwark, SoAG, Situational

Most of these items sport Health to buff the hell out of Northern Winds.
Not sure I agree with Sunfire, while it is maybe a good situational pick I think pressing for a Warmogs first into a Frozen Heart (or at least getting a Glacial Shroud after Giant's Belt) is better. She already has a fantastic AoE W, just decrease its CD and it is fantastic.

Pink Moon Bunny

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
0/21/9 masteries.

Choice red, armor yellow, mr/level blues, and choice quints (possibly gold/10?).

Should give close to 4750, maybe 4500 (with proper masteries and runes).
I agree with your mastery choice but personally go with these
Atk Spd Red, flat Armor Yellow, Scaling MR Blue, Move Speed Quints

Explanations:
Attack Speed Marks Why?
Well because you won"t really be needing attack damage marks just for a little extra damage and it does literally nothing mid-end game.
Attack speed marks on the other hand increase your rate of attacks per seconds which is more helpful and when ganking it will help you land your Auto Attack faster and reapply Frost faster!

Movement Speed Quints Why?
even the slightest speed increase has a large impact, it can be the difference between getting to the lane that need a gank on time or too late. It literally saves lives to run faster. If you get boots of mobility it gives a huge move speed boost when not in combat and will count towards the 4.5% by the time I got boots of mobility I would have 475 move speed out of combat. So damned fast.

Pink Moon Bunny

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
Spirit of the Ancient Golem (Replace with Warmogs after you get Rylai)
Rylai's Scepter
Warmogs.
Void Staff
Rabadons
Are you building a tank or an APC? also Rylai's is just counter productive... Just about all of her skills give frost and even more than Rylai's would. Waste of money imo.

Killzerz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Are you building a tank or an APC? also Rylai's is just counter productive... Just about all of her skills give frost and even more than Rylai's would. Waste of money imo.
I would have to agree. It is an interesting build, but would probably work in certain games. Just replace Rylai's with Liandry's and you'll be golden.

Pink Moon Bunny

01-29-2013

Quote:
Not sure I agree with Sunfire, while it is maybe a good situational pick I think pressing for a Warmogs first into a Frozen Heart (or at least getting a Glacial Shroud after Giant's Belt) is better. She already has a fantastic AoE W, just decrease its CD and it is fantastic.
To me I think that Sejuani really synergizes with Sunfire and I can't tell you how many kills I barely secured because of sunfire's AoE it me it's CORE.

Quote:
Just replace Rylai's with Liandry's and you'll be golden.
Exactly!

Killzerz

01-29-2013

Quote:
To me I think that Sejuani really synergizes with Sunfire and I can't tell you how many kills I barely secured because of sunfire's AoE it me it's CORE.
Fair enough! There is more than one way to build this beast, she is excellent no matter how you look at her!

Killzerz

01-29-2013

Bump.

Thessalonike

01-29-2013

I like Sejuani a lot but and appreciate a good support the Sej thread but most of the time its a myth that you will gain enough gold for that build. Sejuani is averaging 9.2k gold. Its not the norm to have 14-16k.

Killzerz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
I like Sejuani a lot but and appreciate a good support the Sej thread but most of the time its a myth that you will gain enough gold for that build. Sejuani is averaging 9.2k gold. Its not the norm to have 14-16k.
Exactly! However, I did state that you can have a nice build at around 6.5k. Around 9.2k you can still have around 4k health though if built correctly (and around 15% CDR without blue buff, with a good batch of resistances).

Pink Moon Bunny

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Not when you are as gank heavy as I am, my play style is very aggressive my avg gold on Sej by end game is usually 12k but I make use of it even if I can't afford the full build my build usually end here in 20 min games.

Boots of Mobility, Sunfire cape, Warmogs, Aegis (maybe Bulwark if I'm having a good time.) This build is 7888 gold which gives me plenty of choice for my last few items.