Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cladun

01-29-2013

Quote:
Galgus:
Its pretty easy to sneak an ult cast in between Qs.

I meant that his R had a much lower cast time than his Q, so doing a combo would naturally make his Q feel like it has an excessive cast time.

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

01-29-2013

In my opinion the only thing Xerath seriously needs is more damage on his Q so that he can kill creeps.

The Roman Empire

01-29-2013

He doesn't need buffs. He does need better design though.

Cladun

01-29-2013

Quote:
The Roman Empire:
He doesn't need buffs. He does need better design though.

By better design, are you suggesting he needs to be reworked? I like him at the moment.

The Roman Empire

01-29-2013

Quote:
Cladun:
By better design, are you suggesting he needs to be reworked? I like him at the moment.

Not exactly, but his passive doesn't add any interaction aside from just being extra stats (armor on a 1200 range mage?). Also, rooting yourself isn't exactly good gameplay.

I don't know. I think he's a fun niche hero and I enjoy playing him every now and then. But his viability is in being able to 100-0 from out of vision. Burst mages get weaker every patch, and since his design is essentially a long-range assassin I don't know if the future looks great for him in his current state.