Thornmail now procs from physical abilities.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownface

01-29-2013

The game gets a whole lot worse as AD casters are once again cast into obscurity and banished from the League of Legends, squishy AP champions collectively decide "we don't need this **** any more" and begin their pilgrimage to a land free of buff jerks, AD carries and their supports are captured one after the other, separated from each other, and forced into slavery.

Eventually, only the tankiest of champions are left, and, being completely unable to kill one another, transform the League of legends into a friendly game of tag.

AK47WOLF

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
The game gets a whole lot worse as AD casters are once again cast into obscurity and banished from the League of Legends, squishy AP champions collectively decide "we don't need this **** any more" and begin their pilgrimage to a land free of buff jerks, AD carries and their supports are captured one after the other, separated from each other, and forced into slavery.

Eventually, only the tankiest of champions are left, and, being completely unable to kill one another, transform the League of legends into a friendly game of tag.
So Season 2? I'll take it over this.

first time Vayne

01-29-2013

Quote:

I'm down.

Pawstruck

01-29-2013

Oh look, a Kha'zix QQ thread with funny glasses and a mustache on.

Baconstr1pz

01-29-2013

Quote:

in other words meta is changing but you cant handle it. you want the ap carry to melt everyone like in s2. nope sorry keep qq though i enjoy it.

Malgana

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstr1pz View Post
in other words meta is changing but you cant handle it. you want the ap carry to melt everyone like in s2. nope sorry keep qq though i enjoy it.
I'm pretty sure the only AP carry who was considered OP in S2 was Zyra, and that only lasted for like half a week....

The damage output from AP carries in S2 is nothing at all compared to the new BC LW combo we're getting today.

Crownface

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstr1pz View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying, you're amazing for figuring it out.

Except that has nothing to do with my post or the thread whatsoever, and the "meta" doesn't change in League.

AK47WOLF

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
Oh look, a Kha'zix QQ thread with funny glasses and a mustache on.
Because it's okay that you get to 2 shot everything.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
That's exactly what I'm saying, you're amazing for figuring it out.

Except that has nothing to do with my post or the thread whatsoever, and the "meta" doesn't change in League.
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but this is not entirely true. Back in S1, the ADC went mid, the AP went top or bottom, supports last hit minions, and you may or may not have had a jungler.