Do you hate Armor Reduction?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taikero

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Playing against AD Casters? Build health.
Playing against AD auto-attackers? Build Frozen Heart and a Thornmail.
Playing against a combination of the two? Build Randuin's Omen, starting with Warden's Mail.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woot Elite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughOp View Post
I have seen a lot of threads of people that complain about Black Cleaver and armor reduction because it doesn't allow tanks to build armor.
Then... Why wouldn't we add an item that counters armor reduction?

Riot could add an item like this for tanks (Stats can be change if it looks too op) :

*80 Armor.
*UNIQUE Passive: The armor that this item gives you can't be reduced by any sources.

Thoughs?
only thing I hate about Armor pen is this. it's so cheap and effective that it litterally makes buy armor a stupid useless thing to do. Because not only is armor pen cheap and way cost effective. Armor is also more expensive now in turn. So you are throwing more money at everything that won't solve the problem So we stack hp. And stack it more and more and more and more and more. So tank = singed with 5 ROA GG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnoughOp

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woot Elite View Post
only thing I hate about Armor pen is this. it's so cheap and effective that it litterally makes buy armor a stupid useless thing to do. Because not only is armor pen cheap and way cost effective. Armor is also more expensive now in turn. So you are throwing more money at everything that won't solve the problem So we stack hp. And stack it more and more and more and more and more. So tank = singed with 5 ROA GG
Yeah... and warmogs for the other champs...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

Senior Member

01-29-2013

The problem is that armour is to easy to counter while health stacking is to hard. What items can you build to counter HP? BotRK sucks ballz.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnoughOp

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
The problem is that armour is to easy to counter while health stacking is to hard. What items can you build to counter HP? BotRK sucks ballz.
That's why people think Warmog is op :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBastardI

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Dude u have to find the the perfect balance in defensive items....and be situational.

For example most of people build GA and they don't notice this item gives a very little defense amount and MR and most of them waste the passivewhen they die and get killed inmediately.

An article with mathematical studies proved that a balance between Hp and resistances is much better than choosing only one of these or choosing items with active or passive skill that u don't even use.

So if they build armor penetration u must build a frozen heart(slows enemies attack speed) or a thormnail(returns damage), also buy an HP item. like and omen that gives you Hp and even more defense...

Raduin's omen > warmog


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnoughOp

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Dude u have to find the the perfect balance in defensive items....and be situational.

For example most of people build GA and they don't notice this item gives a very little defense amount and MR and most of them waste the passivewhen they die and get killed inmediately.

An article with mathematical studies proved that a balance between Hp and resistances is much better than choosing only one of these or choosing items with active or passive skill that u don't even use.

So if they build armor penetration u must build a frozen heart(slows enemies attack speed) or a thormnail(returns damage), also buy an HP item. like and omen that gives you Hp and even more defense...

Raduin's omen > warmog
The problem is that the armor you buy to counter ADs is almost useless because of this combo: BC + LW + masteries (+ some abilities of champs)...

When this happens... you only can stack HP and pray...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnoughOp

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Bump...


12