Elo sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

01-29-2013

You can't carry for **** anymore if your goes 1/21 when your 16/4 its bs i keep losing elo from crappy players. they need to fix it

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2013

Elo is just fine. You're just not good enough if you can't carry a large majority of games.

Mich567

01-29-2013

I'm gonna take the same attitude I took to the "jajaja haters" thread and just say that I disagree with both, because you're both not COMPLETELY correct (Sterring you're not right AT ALL), but the sad thing is, I see this so much that I'm too lazy to argue.

Sterring

01-29-2013

I always win my lane its my teamates that lose

JRiMi

01-29-2013

I just hard carried a draven game this morning. Got 3 triples and an unofficial penta.
"Don't tell me it can't be done" -Roosevelt

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-29-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23888394#profile

Because this guy lost all of his 100 games because his teammates were bad.

JoDari

01-29-2013

What they need is an option where you can choose to only be on teams where your average ELO is 500 more than the enemy team average ELO. That way you could select that option and be guaranteed never to have the baddies on your team.

AJStarhiker

01-29-2013

Lol is a team game. Your elo doesn't just reflect your score, it also reflects your ability to play with complete strangers as a team.

YoungGoN4v5

01-29-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20704327... just though.. you know... while we were throwing out lolkings... but yeah seriously elo is a strong indicator of skill and requires patience and commitment. It is a bit of a travesty of human nature that you cannot recognize your own mistakes in as systematic a way as you can others- otherwise you wouldnt be making them- and this constantly causes people to think they are better then the number they receive

oRegret

01-29-2013

You shouldn't complain unless you are supporting... which you are not. One troll shouldn't be able to ruin your game. Just let him go where he is. Help him if he sucks. You have to commit to the team. Stay together and own in teamfights. I've been with a Kha and Cait bot. We ended up winning that game.