Best 3's team compilation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kjol21

01-29-2013

Hello everyone.

I'd like to here peoples thoughts on best 3's teams compilations for champs. My personal opinion is nothing could stop the 3's team of Dr. Mundo, Amumu, and Wukong.

If anyone thinks they know of better 3's comps or one that could beat those 3 I would love to hear it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Jax, Singed, Darius would be nasty

RealEstateGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Id say jayce wukong kayle would be a fun one to see.

AndersMMO

01-29-2013

Kayle + Nunu + Jax ( or Wukong, Xin Zhao, J4, or basically any bruiser who can peel for the Kayle)

Kayle Nunu is easily the strongest 2 champion synergy in the game right now imo.

A properly built AP burst Kayle with Blood Boil can deal over 4k single target damage + more AoE, in only 4 seconds with only 3 items. Add into the equation Nunu buying Crucible to cleanse+heal for Kayle and a bruiser who can CC and peel (ideally someone like Jax who can abuse BB should Kayle die) and you have one of the, if not the, strongest team fights in the game.

The only comps that come close to this are ones with sequentially combo-able gap-close CC like a Malphite, Wukong, Jax.

kjol21

01-29-2013

Currently blowing up the ranked 3s with new team.

Mundo, Chogath, Fizz.

Geryth

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjol21 View Post
Hello everyone.

I'd like to here peoples thoughts on best 3's teams compilations for champs. My personal opinion is nothing could stop the 3's team of Dr. Mundo, Amumu, and Wukong.

If anyone thinks they know of better 3's comps or one that could beat those 3 I would love to hear it.
You can actually counter that team decently by buying MR and focusing on Wukong in the team fights. It also lacks a strong carry and your only poke is from Mundo.

I'd go: Lee Sin, Galio, Kayle

This is assuming higher elo where the players are coordinated of course, where the Kayle is protected and knows when to wail with damage. In solo queue, mundo, amumu, wukong is more a herp-derp combo that's hard to mess up and would probably meet more success against an uncoordinated team of lee sin, galio, and kayle.

Not saying I'd run that team day in and day out, but that in organized play it's a counter to what you laid out.

oNeffy

01-29-2013

Amumu, Jax(can be substituted by J4, Xin Zhao, Riven), and morgana.