Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[New Feature][Suggestion]Editing Rune Pages in Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpadeCA

01-29-2013

Can a Riot please come in here and discuss this topic. I think its a better idea than have to make a separate page for each champion that only need a few runes changed. (Ex. Speed Quits instead of AD) and allow us to make last minute changes. Also, allow us to change the order of the rune pages, or allow us to delete rune pages and re-add them like mastery pages.

Noric

01-29-2013

That would lower the sales of rune pages - so unlikely to happen. I totally agree with adding it if you max rune pages out though.

phar0ah1

01-29-2013

Quote:
Noric:
That would lower the sales of rune pages - so unlikely to happen. I totally agree with adding it if you max rune pages out though.

Lol, agree with you there. Riot is still a business and rune pages cost RP which means money in their pocket but would be nice to be able to adjust runes b4 matches like mastery pages.