Please Riot, it's been a while, just give us the old buff particles back...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I have to squint at the screen to see them. Riot, pls stop being agist and bring back normal sized buff indicators. kthx.

advancedAI

01-29-2013

I hated this change the day it went through.

I can NEVER tell who has what.

Let's get the old buff particles back please!!

Ender A Wiggin

01-29-2013

+1

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

indirect shaco/leblanc buff.

Xivilai Anaxes

01-29-2013

+1, please give us back the blue rocks or at least an option in graphics settings to do so

Celebi

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Bump

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
I have to squint at the screen to see them. Riot, pls stop being agist and bring back normal sized buff indicators. kthx.
lol "senior member"

19 Lemurs

01-30-2013

Riot, if you are reading this, please don't force me to use the old buffs. At the most, give us an option to use the old ones, but don't force them back on us. I have no problem seeing the new buffs and much prefer the aesthetics.

Fate000

01-30-2013

I like the new buffs, but Baron buff really could use some more visibility. It's a QoL thing.

Celebi

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate000 View Post
I like the new buffs, but Baron buff really could use some more visibility. It's a QoL thing.
The new buffs are IMPOSSIBLE to see... I don't get how people like them. I think it's because you all got used to them so you don't "mind" them anymore, but I doubt the new ones are preferred over the old ones...