Please Riot, it's been a while, just give us the old buff particles back...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Bump

with momoiroUME

01-29-2013

even the casters can't tell who has what. I've also raged at team mates for stealing buffs, when in fact i had them. it's so stupidly small. riot doesn't play their game

Quartzmonkey

01-29-2013

+1

BrainiacOutcast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

When they first put out the new buff animations, I thought someone accidentally reverted them to an old version. :x

Attilian

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
How is the new design an improvement? There's less runic writings, the circles are fainter and wider but not animated like the old pulsing one, the amulets are only 1 basic color instead of the old rocky one, and the amulets are smaller. Not to mention that double buffs don't overlap, they just spin side by side with one being even smaller and inside the outer ring... How is any of that improved?

exactly what you just said is why they're better. Flashy =/= better. I can tell much more easily that that person has both a red and blue because they don't overlap at any place and the minimalistic approach just makes it look much more sleek. I honestly think they're fine.

Another reason was overlapping...Blue + Red Makes Purple....Baron Buff....is Purple...

Woofai

01-29-2013

Too small, can't tell someone has them at a glance unless you're specifically looking for it. It doesn't have to be the old ones, just make them bigger!

Fuzen kuden

01-29-2013

bump

Whist

01-29-2013

why is baron the smallest one it doesn't make sense to me, feels backwards.

Should be Blue > Red > Purple. Order of importance for you to watch out for.

ZephyrDrake

01-29-2013

the buffs do look better but are way too small... if they were a little bit more visible it would be so much better... So many times i've died cuz i didn't noticed they had baron buff till it was too late -.-

zergman

01-29-2013

My complaint is the ability to see them, and I have a 32" television for my monitor.