Please Riot, it's been a while, just give us the old buff particles back...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

The baron I can deal with because Baron buffs aren't an every minute thing, it spawns at 15 mins, respawns every 7 mins, and the buff only lasts 3 mins.... But seriously, Blue buff and Red buff are still a pain in the ass to see. The particles are so weak, faint, faded and small... The buffs are thrown around a lot during the game, they get transferred every kill, refreshed if already possessing one, and they respawn every 5 minutes, and there's 4 of them. Sometimes, I can barely tell when I have the buff, it's overlapped by literally everything, champion size, item particles (Banshee's, Guardian Angel, etc), or even minions... It's literally painfully difficult to tell when you have it. I can't tell you how many times I asked my jungler why he took blue after trying to give it to me, only to find out I actually have it...

You can't possibly be thinking this was a change for the better....

I mean how do you go from this Attachment 602251 to this Attachment 602252 and think it's an "upgrade" or a "renovation"?
Or from this Attachment 602253 to this Attachment 602254.

I'm just saying, it's been a while, I've hated it on release, but after being ignored I though "Meh, I might just give it a chance and see."... But this is still the worst change in League, I mean it.

All you guys have done so far was for the better, better map graphics, spectator mode, kill notifications on the right of the screen, retreat pings, new UI and HUD, Accept/Decline matchmaking system, and just about everything else. But this... This is really, not helping. Usually, people make threads of appreciation for new features, but I cannot remember a SINGLE thread appreciating this hard-to-see, faded, almost invisible, small and too hard to discern buff particles... Only threads disliking it. So please, revert it back, make a poll, you'll see how many people will vote for the previous buffs... Please Riot...

Violence

01-29-2013

I lost games because I didn't notice they had baron + i'm bad. Make buffs bigger again please.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Cele-bump

warpedhacker

01-29-2013

I miss the old buffs. Have no idea why they changed it in the first place.

CthuIhu

01-29-2013

Now that I'm finally used to the new ones, I like them better.

There's already enough glowing/explodey/wizard stuff flying around now.

anAmishLady

01-29-2013

Yea, I've been harping on this one since the S3 changes came out. Lots of us have.

Riot pls.

anAmishLady

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CthuIhu View Post
Now that I'm finally used to the new ones, I like them better.

There's already enough glowing/explodey/wizard stuff flying around now.
They just need to be a little bolder so we can see them better. The overall design is a huge improvement.

Ragebeard Manric

01-29-2013

I would like the new ones if they were bigger. That's the only problem I really have. The new ones look a lot better imo.

Celebi

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
They just need to be a little bolder so we can see them better. The overall design is a huge improvement.
How is the new design an improvement? There's less runic writings, the circles are fainter and wider but not animated like the old pulsing one, the amulets are only 1 basic color instead of the old rocky one, and the amulets are smaller. Not to mention that double buffs don't overlap, they just spin side by side with one being even smaller and inside the outer ring... How is any of that improved?

Good Vi

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
This, I like the new buffs, except for maybe baron, they do look much better, but they are so pale and small that there I times where I won't notice what ones I have, especially if I am play a full stack Cho. if they were bolder and a little darker, they would be perfect.

But please change the baron buff, it is supposed to be epic because you killed baron, not these small lightish purple runes that are really hard to notice.