Gf troubles

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goth Skunk

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankopotamus View Post
We are both in college and she may as well live with me at this point. I spend plenty of time with her, take her out and even cook for her, but she still gets upset when i play LoL for a few hours with my friends.
GD wut do!?
Edit: I've tried to get her to play, but she views this as a very childish game. Pffft, women.
Start thinking about what's more important to you.

I was in the same boat as you once. Though it didn't involve LoL, but something else near and dear to me.

She finally one day gave me the ultimatum, but she had no idea that I had already decided what I would do if she made such a move. After her 'either we start talking about a family or I leave' speech, I walked into the bedroom, got an empty suitcase, dropped it in front of her, and walked away.

DaenerysTargaren

01-29-2013

Get a new one

oh you wanna die

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliedar View Post
Just include her, simple as that. Girls like to feel apart of something... lul...
I play LoL, and my boyfriend plays, but if I'm trying to spend time with him, I don't want to be sitting around for hours while he plays 3 or 4 games. If it's summoners rift, they are usually 45 minutes to an hour long- more than 2 of those, and I'm sitting around wondering wtf? Playing one game with your friends she shouldn't get pissed about. More than 2 and you have a problem! lol

Shaco ftwin

01-29-2013

Tell her that it is something you enjoy doing, and you think it's pretty unfair for her to not respect your enjoyment when you clearly try to respect and treat her well.

Wait you're in college? Tell her to S a D and live your college as a free man.

oh you wanna die

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Start thinking about what's more important to you.

I was in the same boat as you once. Though it didn't involve LoL, but something else near and dear to me.

She finally one day gave me the ultimatum, but she had no idea that I had already decided what I would do if she made such a move. After her 'either we start talking about a family or I leave' speech, I walked into the bedroom, got an empty suitcase, dropped it in front of her, and walked away.
If you chose gaming or something that is really not important over your girlfriend, you deserve to be alone.

Seraphim

The Council

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankopotamus View Post
We are both in college and she may as well live with me at this point. I spend plenty of time with her, take her out and even cook for her, but she still gets upset when i play LoL for a few hours with my friends.
GD wut do!?
Edit: I've tried to get her to play, but she views this as a very childish game. Pffft, women.
Welcome to stage one of an abusive relationship. Either bring it to ger attention how this isn't acceptable or find a way to weasel out of the relationship.

Yes, this will eventually turn in to something much larger where your every ounce of free time must be devoted to her, if this is what you want to do it is fine but allowing yourself to be forced in to it through emotional manipulation is not ok and is in a way abusive. This will detereorate your relationship even more communicating what you want and how you feel about it is probably the best thing to do here.

Getting her to play is not the solution, accepting that both of you have things you can do seperately is fine, figure a happy medium but at the same time do not give in to someones whims especially when they're main tool to use on you is emotional manipulation.

Futurett

01-29-2013

Disreguard women, acquire elo.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
Welcome to stage one of an abusive relationship.
get her to stage 2

Goth Skunk

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh you wanna die View Post
If you chose gaming or something that is really not important over your girlfriend, you deserve to be alone.
Thank you, captain obvious. As if it wasn't apparent from my post that I made my peace with that decision long ago.

And what's wrong with living alone?

Seraphim

The Council

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
get her to stage 2
Mention that one of your online friends is a girl, next.

123456 ... 8