Gf troubles

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankopotamus

01-29-2013

We are both in college and she may as well live with me at this point. I spend plenty of time with her, take her out and even cook for her, but she still gets upset when i play LoL for a few hours with my friends.
GD wut do!?
Edit: I've tried to get her to play, but she views this as a very childish game. Pffft, women.
Edit #2: Whenever I do play I prefer to play with my with friends (I tend to stay away from Yolo queue) and I make sure to at least offer her the other half of my headphones so she can join in on the conversation (which she gladly accepts most of the time). Meh, maybe I am just an uber a*****e and I'm just being dense as usual.

sexcrazy

01-29-2013

I agree, you should kill her.

StonerSundays

01-29-2013

Get her to play too.

The Frim

01-29-2013

Give her the D.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

You're in college. Drop the trifling lass and acquire STI.

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Teach her how to play. If she has no interest in joining you, then she has no business getting mad when you play.

Taliedar

01-29-2013

Just include her, simple as that. Girls like to feel apart of something... lul...

Keshaldra

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
You're in college. Drop the trifling lass and acquire STD.
fyp

NitroNatalie

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigre the Legend View Post
Teach her how to play. If she has no interest in joining you, then she has no business getting mad when you play.
This is how my boyfriend got me to not ***** at him for playing SW:TOR. Turns out I hated it, and now he *****es at me because I don't want to play with him.

Shaboopie

01-29-2013

Talk to her...? See why she doesn't like it. Try to explain that you feel like you spend plenty of time with her, and that there shouldn't be an issue if you spend a few hours with your friends.

12345 ... 8