New game mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monstarach

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersblood View Post
You guys aren't listening and understanding anything.. I SAID YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A JUNGLER NO JUNGLE AREA AT ALL JUST THREE SEPARTE LANES WITH SPACE INBETWEEN ONLY WAY HELP YOUR TEAM MATES IS TO GET EITHER A CHAMP KILL IN YOUR LANE OR SO MANY MINION KILLS THEN YOU CAN USE A TELEPORT AND ITS COULD BE LIKE A TIMED GAME>>
So... Basically, you kill someone, then you are able to teleport to steamroll another lane, teleport to steamroll another? This kind of seems like a snowbally mechanic. I was going to try to defend you until you went all capslock on everyone, which signifies anger most of the time. This is a bad idea because it promotes early game champions that can snowball easily. I understand what you are trying to say, but as was mentioned before, it gives pushers a chance to really hurt you, especially the no-resource ones...

Wintersblood

01-30-2013

nope not anger just 5lacker is a piece of ****. no it doesn't, cause if u read before the game u could be only allowed to select from certain kinds of champs.. but like i said its an idea

Monstarach

01-30-2013

While I do agree that 5lacker has a certain way with people on the forums, the baser ideas of what he has to say is rarely incorrect...
Your idea fits less in with a new map/riot endorsed game mode, and more so with what you would set up with friends in a custom match... Limiting champions is not really a good idea in my opinion...
And even just limiting the pool wouldn't help much, if you get first blood bot, then you could port mid for a gank, then top for a gank, that's 3 kills because you out numbered the other lanes after you got a lucky first kill.

Thayen

01-30-2013

The idea I got from other posts made by the OP imply that this would be primarily a locked laning section for dueling or duo laning and the first lane to make progress can then choose to change up there own lane for someone else's. ARAM became a popular enforced meta on a game map, people seem to forget that a rigid meta isn't necessarily a bad thing, actually I'd prefer a little more rigidness on the ARAM map, in the original you weren't supposed to run past the enemies first tower for any reason until it was down, so on and so forth. I still say a central concept needs to be more fleshed out if it's expected to receive any real response or commitment.

Monstarach

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayen View Post
The idea I got from other posts made by the OP imply that this would be primarily a locked laning section for dueling or duo laning and the first lane to make progress can then choose to change up there own lane for someone else's. ARAM became a popular enforced meta on a game map, people seem to forget that a rigid meta isn't necessarily a bad thing, actually I'd prefer a little more rigidness on the ARAM map, in the original you weren't supposed to run past the enemies first tower for any reason until it was down, so on and so forth. I still say a central concept needs to be more fleshed out if it's expected to receive any real response or commitment.
I don't care if there is a forced META it still makes it so certain champions can excel, just like in ARAM. OPs only response to that is make it so you can only use certain champions, which is a dumb idea.

If there were a way to make this idea work, I am sure it would be great, but I can't think of anything reasonable.

Thayen

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstarach View Post
I don't care if there is a forced META it still makes it so certain champions can excel, just like in ARAM. OPs only response to that is make it so you can only use certain champions, which is a dumb idea.

If there were a way to make this idea work, I am sure it would be great, but I can't think of anything reasonable.
I suppose so, I feel the OP would really need to flesh the idea out a bit more and fully explain it in the first post... But still I suppose I feel like I should encourage unique ideas and try and offer suggestions to improve it and just hope that the OP takes them, You can't really get much across if someone doesn't want to listen, the stick just makes it worse more often than not sadly.

But I digress, I'm not trying to be here to argue, anyway I think I've really said all I can for this post, if it dies it dies and that's the community's way of showing lack of interest.

Monstarach

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayen View Post
I suppose so, I feel the OP would really need to flesh the idea out a bit more and fully explain it in the first post... But still I suppose I feel like I should encourage unique ideas and try and offer suggestions to improve it and just hope that the OP takes them, You can't really get much across if someone doesn't want to listen, the stick just makes it worse more often than not sadly.

But I digress, I'm not trying to be here to argue, anyway I think I've really said all I can for this post, if it dies it dies and that's the community's way of showing lack of interest.
Psh, I fully encourage OP to edit his design and bump as needed. I was partially with his original design until I read on with him arguing with 5lacker... Arguing makes you look childish in my eyes and thus the design is hindered... And a lack of interest now does not make it a bad idea or show that the whole community doesn't like it, I've seen designs go unnoticed for months and a random bump got it from 2 non-OP replies, up to like 15 pages... Just gotta keep trying without angering everyone lol