Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Vandal Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but here it is. I just bought jax recently and ended up doing so well with him that I bought the vandal jax skin for him the other day. (went on a 14 win streak + a penta... only to be ruined by an afk adc who gave them a kill and a jung who was selfish.) I notice it went on sale today.. and i remember reading something a whole back that you can get your money back if you purchased something like 2 weeks before it went on sale. I purchased it 2 days before. How can I get my rp back?

edit: I just realized gragas went on sale too. I bought him with rp just before jax. (I bought jax with ip though.)