How to kill Ashe, from an Ashe player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CertainDeath

04-30-2010

just focus her and she is dead in no time

Fusion31690

05-23-2010

Your build cost too much and isnt good homie, if you think ashe sucks you dont know how to use her straight up I have seen people including myself destroy a whole team with her. Invisible champs are wimps and i make u visible and two shot you. Dont hate the chacter hate the player

kankle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Ashe players that go attack speed BEFORE DPS lose games for your team

xtina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kankle View Post
Ashe players that go attack speed BEFORE DPS lose games for your team

I've won tons of games with attack speed first then bulid up DPS.

Nethervoid

05-24-2010

I think a 13yr old girl could dominate with 2 IEs and 2 PDs

Tachyon speed

05-26-2010

2 infinity edge and 2 phantom dancer? omg, ur sitting on 40 kills every single game or what? Counter to Ashe, GET CLOSE TO HER (might not be easy tho). Even if shes a DPS she is easily out-DPSed by Trist or Twich or Jax or Yi. She is strong because she keeps her oppoents at a long range with volley and frost arrow so she don't get hit, but she isnt such a good dps (absolutely no ability to enhance her DPS, no attack speed nor damage). I've played Trist and ive killed some stupid Ashe trying to kill me, yes I can't run from you cuz you frost me BUT with my lifesteal and my much better DPS (attack speed increase ability) Ashe stand no chance. Ult with Warwick, Yi, Kass, Akali or jump with Jax, Pantheon, Kassadin, Katarina, Ezreal (or flash with any champ) and shes dead cuz she is squishyyyyyy. Even a stun/snare is enough time to get close to her and nuke her to death (especially with your build, no survivability at all). Yes she is powerful since its hard to reach her but very weak if you can reach her.

D2Freak

05-26-2010

OP ashe? Just when u think you've seen all OP topics...