Lethality Mastery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaemdar

01-29-2013

So am i right in thinking that the offensive masteries, Lethality and Frenzy, do absolutely nothing unless you buy an item with some crit chance on it?

It certainly reads that way to me but i see so many guides that take these two then never get any crit chance at all.

Am i missing something or are these guys just that dumb?

Cloaked Figure

01-29-2013

Crit chance runes, maybe? Or like Tryndamere or Ashe who get crit chance through other means?

Shardicus

01-29-2013

I wouldn't use the crit masteries unless you're building for crits, or at least planning on throwing an IE in at some point. I only use them with Trondamore, myself.

Kaemdar

01-29-2013

yeah and i see a bunch of people just rush down the offensive mastery tree and most who go that far down run an infinity edge or maybe even static shiv. then there seems to be other guides that i see who either used to run an IF but still grab the crit masteries out of habit or copying a standard adc masteries with out relising that buy changing out something like IF they need to change their masteries.

I was kinda just checking there wasn't something i'd missed and say miss fortune with no crit runes really does have 0% crit chance.