Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknown Bull

01-29-2013

hello, im wondering 1 thing, when i started played LOL, i had to download NA server cuz EU dosne't worked, now i got my account on U.S as you can see, i want to change my account to EU west, cuz for a while i had a tip, i could change my account from NA to turkey and turkey to EU, but now riot have removed the transfers from NA, and i want my account to EU, the reason i want to change is i ping 195-250 on US and 49-60 on EU, and i got all friends on EU, and the reason i don't make a EU account is i got like 40 skin,all champs, and my wins, so... now im wondering can som one help me?, i want a riot answear on this please