Dianna a viable bot again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptInsano25

01-29-2013

With dianna's recent buffs i was wondering if she was a viable bot again. Looking to pick up a new champ to mainly bot in dom with. Any tips or suggestions would be great thanks.

SirLucious LftFt

01-29-2013

is she not already more then viable bot? i been botting on her the last few weeks and she seems very strong due to her passive q and w all being aoe moves, and her ulti being spammable its hard not to manage more dmg then another person 1v1 if ur allowed to get ur passive up b4 engaging.

in regards to tips, she is relatively weak early against matchups that outrange her, but almost everyone who outranges her is squishy as **** and will be just as weak against u once u hit 6, if you hit with ur q consistently. So if ur getting pwned early just use all ur AoE to clear minions and chill until 6. If anyone with CC comes down bot to gank for u, the person is all but dead. qwreqrr with a friend will kill just about anyone.

i have my hardest time with her when im facing strong mele like noct who can keep me from getting my passive up consistently. Getting good with her passive puts her burst on a whole new level, and without it she can be somewhat lackluster.

what are the buffs btw? or where can i see them. Shes already quite good imo and if buffs were to come i shall be estatic and frightened.

CptInsano25

01-29-2013

Thanks for the input. The buffs i was talking about were from the last patch where she and rengar got some minor buffs after getting railed with the nerf bat. I think i will pick her up and start runnin bot with her. What is your core item build with her?

SirLucious LftFt

01-29-2013

prospecters- rlylais,abyss, witchcap, voidstaff, bft
the building order really changes every game, if im getting ahead early i grab voidstaff asap then go into abyss or BFT depending on how fast i can make money.
when im having a harder time i will get defence of the person(armor/ mr) then i will get hunters guise,voidstaff,rylais, then either finish the bft or the armor/mr item i started building earlier in the game.

i am far from high elo but have a much better then 1 w/l record on diana. i would love to hear some diana input from someone high elo if they had the chance tho.

DiscworldDeath

01-29-2013

The nerfs mostly made her cumbersome, not really "weaker". She never really fell off.

ZallKlos

01-29-2013

She's weak against AD champions that can jump on her face whenever they feel like. Mainly due to multiplicative scaling from AD.

FOODFOOD

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
The nerfs mostly made her cumbersome, not really "weaker". She never really fell off.
^
She was still decent after the nerfs, and didn't really need to be buffed back for Dominion purposes. For SR though, she needed it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
You didn't enjoy autoing at max range and not having W's orbs detonate?

0shi

01-30-2013

I think the correct phrase would be "still" not "again."
And possibly "ridiculous" instead of "viable."
Diana's combination of short cooldown poke, minion-clearing, solid sustained damage, ability to go all-in and her general tankiness is very powerful against pretty much the full spectrum of champion types bottom.

konfetarius

01-30-2013

Quote:
She became notably more vulnerable to kiting for a while.