The tribunal is missing something!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shankyshankz

01-29-2013

So everyone knows that a good part of the LOL community can be pretty rotten towards each other. The summoners code encourages people to be respectful and the tribunal enforces it to its best ability. I believe it can go a step further though, a reward system. Many people do their best to ensure they are generally kind to everyone and defuse aggressive players to their best ability and all they get out of it is not fearing a ban. While being courteous to others SHOULD be the way everyone acts it is not, especially in this community. I think while at the tribunal not only should you decide ones fate with a vote but also have an option to give another player in the game a "thumbs up" for handling the situation well. A reward could be given, say 250-500 RP or 1000 IP. This could encourage some to not only not be rude but to also try and be more helpful. When someone rages at someone and they rage back then its just a bunch of raging to follow but when someone catches flack and just says "sry my mistake i won't do it again" then the conflict is over usually. What can you say back to someone who claims full responsibility for a teams actions regardless of whether it was their entire fault or not.

MFKrazed

01-29-2013

A reward system is in place. It's called honor.

Docboy2196

01-29-2013

There are no tools to take action against other negative or toxic people in matches now from reports, why would they encourage this idea?

Dont get me wrong I think you have a positive idea and that is good thing to see in these forums.

shankyshankz

01-29-2013

The honor system is in place but it just doesn't seem to have the impact that free ip/rp could have. Also playing a good game in your opposing teams eyes and having them say "well played" is not the same as being kind to your teammates.