hello!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkChaser9322

01-21-2013

posting first time in this forum so please don't chew me out

as far as i have seen the honor system for me is sort of a failed cause since i have been pretty much paired up with all kind of scum of this community. which really saddens me there should be more preventive methods. being competitive is one thing but abusing and making the game more un-enjoyable by feeding the enemy team have become really annoying for me.

this my opinion only please go ahead and add your opinions also be it negative or positive they would be appreciated equally

cheers

SchierkeWiking

01-21-2013

Riot has invested a lot in trying to improve behavior with the report system, Leaverbuster, the Tribunal, the Honor System, the Santa Baron icon and other things we'll probably see in the future.

But nobody has a magic wand to absolutely prevent abusive players. They can be detected and eventually banned but this takes time and they need to be toxic first so that they can be reported and then punished. There's basically no way to be preventive about this sort of thing, you can't punish someone unless they've done some damage first.

SharkChaser9322

01-21-2013

really like if there existed a magic ward it would have been quiet wonderful thou. making all the toxic of the world disappear!

Travinator90

01-21-2013

I'm going to submit an idea here, Riot should pick moderators. Players with high levels of honor who would then be given the ability to give small level punishments without pre-approval. The cases could then be later reviewed to see if the banning was just. The moderaters could be payed or unpayed but it would require careful selection and there would still be issues. Perhaps putting a cap on the number of moderation actions per day would help. Idk, feedback on this idea?

SharkChaser9322

01-30-2013

i know a few high level player who wouldn't take a sec to change from respectable to ugly in a matter of seconds i like the tribunal alot but the fact that people still keep on being toxic after punishment is kinda sad but i have faith in riot that they will get thing right