So sick of things like this happening...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rrahh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

So i've just come home from working then going to school, and i want to kick back for a few hours and relax before having to sleep and start it all again, but wait... i can't because of people like this is solo queue forcing me to dodge and have a 30 minute queue dodge time. This happens ALOT.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2lkek49.jpg

I hope we can all agree we need to get rid of toxic players like this...

Oz SammyD X

01-30-2013

Well the pic doesnt exactly show much of what he did(not that i can see), what was it he was doing exactly?

I think there needs to be a system where you can kick players in the champ select screen to fix this problem, i totally understand when people have to dodge because there is a toxic player who is just going to do things like feed, not communicate with team, negative attitude etc.... no one should ever have to play with people like that, there NEEDS to be a kick system in champ select screen.

I have dodged a few times myself because of people that break the rules, its either dodge or spend the next 20 minutes of your life with a toxic player, i am more than happy to wait 5 minutes after i have dodged just so i dont play with that toxic player.

Keonyn

01-30-2013

Yeah, was a 3-man premade the other night and we were playing draft. Bans came in and our leader asked who should be banned and if anyone wanted anyone specifically to not be banned and nobody said a thing. Ended up banning Elise and one of the people in champ select that didn't say a thing up to that point suddenly chimes in with:

Player: You banned Elise?
Player: Fine
Player: AFK for game

Never spoke again, and when his champ select turn came up he just let the timer expire and got an auto pick. We were discussing in vent who was going to dodge since it was clear this guy was not going to participate and after just having lost 2 games (1 because of a toxic player, and 1 where we were just outplayed) we were not really interested in taking on this lost cause and getting another loss. Luckily before the decision was made a summoner on the opposing team dodged so we didn't have to deal with the time penalty.

It definitely does suck when you get these situations though where it's clearly going to be a dodge or lose situation, and either way you're the one who is getting punished in what is really a lose/lose situation.

meadow

01-30-2013

@ Oz SammyD

Quote:
NEEDS to be a kick system in champ select screen.
No. Four people who just dislike a particular person can repeatedly kick one person all the time. This does not promote the solo Q person VS 4 premade.

@ OP forward that and if any additional proof you have to the Player Support as they can take it from there with trolling before game begins.