Unable to play after game starts?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rochell92

01-29-2013

Hey there. So I have been playing for a few months. And randomly today, I just tried entering a game....and when the game started after the champ selection stage, it just sat at "connecting" (while at the launcher, the client wont show up...even though it's running according to my task manager)

So I exited out in hopes to reconnect, and when I log in, it says that I have left a game in progress. When I click on reconnect, it downsizes the launcher and the client doesn't come up. Any ideas on how to fix this? I hate that I'm going to be reported to the tribunal now ):

Roman

01-29-2013

Yep, this has been an issue for over a year now and Riot will NEVER address this. They "claim" it's an issue with firewalls, connection problems, anti virus software, etc... The real truth is-- The client is trash. They will never try to fix this problem, and it's a serious one too.. I've been complaining for over a couple weeks now because I simply cannot play any games.

The fix is to just keep reconnecting. Go to your league of legends directory located on your C: drive. Click on RADS > Solutions > lolclient > releases > latest patch > deploy > click on the league of legends.exe when your game is stuck in the reconnect loop. Keep reconnecting. What this does is saves you time and allows you to reconnect without logging in. This is the ONLY fix i've seen to found. Hope this helps. Smh RIOT

rochell92

01-29-2013

Thanks for the quick response...but I followed your steps and could not find the client in the Deploy folder. Maybe I am just reading your post wrong though. Is the client supposed to be in this folder? :O

rochell92

01-29-2013

I see a maestro game client, but it's in a text document

Roman

01-29-2013

Here's a video explaining what to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170v7zmLlZU

hope this helps

rochell92

01-29-2013

Hmm strange, I don't have the game client in that folder like he does. Maybe I should try reinstalling?