New Que Dodging System Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asurien

01-02-2013

We had a player que for ranked, accept the match, then go afk all throughout the banning phase, player had last pick for our team, didn't request a position or strat with any of the players on our team. When it became his turn to pick, the game randomed him an ADC when the team already had one, I had no choice but to dodge and now I'm stuck waiting 30 minutes for a match because of your system. This is the second time today that I've had to dodge a match because of players doing inconsiderate things.

Here's a suggestion, a match making karma system. Whenever a player dodges a match, his teammates get a pop up message along with the notification that a player has left. Inside this pop up message are the words "Pardon Player?" all 4 teammates that the player left behind get to vote "yes" or "No", if 3 out of 4 vote "yes" player gets to reenter que without waiting, if 3 out of 4 vote "no" you have to wait through the timer. If a player doesn't vote before the timer runs out because hes afk or something it defaults to "yes".

Banana Marshall

01-02-2013

I second this, it is a very poor system at the current state. And a pardon would really help it be more democratic.

Best3364

01-02-2013

Either that or a surrender button in champ select.. LOL Jks but yeah I think riot really needs to go ahead with this. Very excellent idea.

Altissium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

OK

Yiff friendly

01-02-2013

I agree with this, and move as well to see it put into action.

Bwuk Im Ross

01-31-2013

yeah brilliant idea. i know there will be some trolls that will not pardon u, but having a pardon system atleast gives u a chance to get back into a game. I know that i will pardon most people if they left for the right reasons, and i would expect to be pardoned aswell. I would dodge more if the 30 minute wait wasnt so damn severe..its pretty sad that u are near forced to go into a game with a troll or 2 and lose elo. either that or Riot doesnt let u play the game. Ultimate decision = play the game and go down in ranks, or dont play the game at all.....

RelishInGlory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

You can wait until the very end, and the game won't start assuming the player never shows up by the time the countdown ends. That's what happened to me once. But it does take forever for it to finish everything.......