Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im getting maaaaad!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaelaOwningGays

01-29-2013

Hello Riot,i wanna talk a thing here! I wanna you guys remove those ************* from elo hell,because i cant ****ING PLAY THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......................................im getting a lot of trolls and leavers and afk,i have a ****ing skill i can leave this ****,but its hard do an ****ING 1v5 game,i already broke my pc punching it,i already broke my hand after a match finish punching the wall,and im ****ing mad because of this game.......if you guys dont decide remove those beachs i will stop play this game because its ****ing haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!

Thanks and Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Thanks if you guys remove ****ing trolls from elo hell,because i cant ****ing leave it

YoungGoN4v5

01-29-2013

I'm pretty sure this si a troll

SaelaOwningGays

01-29-2013

No im not trolling,im just in a rage mode

TheFakeSit

01-29-2013

Elo hell? Sounds more unrealistic than real life hell.

ZapatillaLoca

01-29-2013

u mad bro?

Gregori Hastur

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Man elo hell doesnt exist :] even at 600 elo ;<

DarkUltralisk

01-29-2013

no such thing its mathmatically impossable silly rageing player.