Vlad or Brand?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chopinator

01-29-2013

They are both on sale and I will be getting one of them to add to my Mid (and Top if Vlad) pool.

What are you thoughts on getting one or the other? Please let me know why. Thanks.

Also Twitch is on sale this week and I was looking at getting him as I only have been using Cait as ADC (I have Trist, Ashe and Sivir but am not that strong with them). Is he worth getting or should I wait for another ADC to go on sale?

Thanks again.

Scary Shivvs

01-29-2013

Personally, draven and vayne are my favorite ADC's because of their utility and late game domination. Twitch can be shut down by pink wards and oracles because one of his skills (stealth) can be completely negated by it.

Brand has a better early game and lane phase overall with lots of utility in his skills, but vlad has great sustain and amazing late game damage. It depends what kind of player you are. if you are someone who loves to zone and not let your opponent into a game, go brand. However, if you are more of a late game guy, go vlad.

Cloaked Figure

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Shivvs: Twitch can get a lot of use out of Oracles Elixir and farm the enemy pink wards. He can also eliminate Shaco's Jack in the Box and Teemo's Mushrooms with an Oracle's.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Both Brand and Vlad are Low Utility, High Damage champions.

Vlad is a much more solid champion, all of his skills are very straight forward and powerful. He packs one of the most frustrating defensive abilities in the game (pool). His Ult is absolutely insane in any aoe Team Comp.

Brand requires a lot of "set up" in order for him to succeed. In order to land a stun (q) they must first be burning. Its a skill shot which leaves even more room for error even if you're a great player. Further more, all of his other abilites are also designed to be more effective when used in a particular order.

If you really like that extra challenge in your game,... or maybe you love the feel of "comboing" your opponent, Brand would suit you. Otherwise I give vlad a confident recommendation.

~ don't buy Twitch, unless you already know you're in love with the champion.

Charming Ahri

01-29-2013

I vote Brand. I love playing against Brand. ;D