Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can anyone explain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendell

01-29-2013

I seems that when I do good my team sucks hard and we end up losing but when I am just playing at my absolute worst my team seems to some how carry me to a win.

sepetaiya

01-30-2013

thats the roller coaster of elo hell

the new league system and matchmaking changes will make elo hell go poof.

keep the faith and dont give up Vendell

Banana Dragon

01-30-2013

vendell. thats how someone who decided to afk mid game to go eat gets gold rating. a kid named BerakDarah. got gold rating. and left. mid ranked game. to go eat. riot. logic.please.

ninjagear

01-30-2013

Quote:
Vendell:
I seems that when I do good my team sucks hard and we end up losing but when I am just playing at my absolute worst my team seems to some how carry me to a win.

its about perception

when u do average, and ur team does average, and u lose, u say GG at the end

and when u do average and ur team does average and u win, u say, GG at the end

these are the good games, but they arent memorable, for the most part, these are the average games.

when u do bad and ur team does well, u get upset at urself and grateful to ur team, u have strong emotions about this kind of game. u remember it.

just like when u do so damn well and u try every trick u know and they all seem to work, but ur team cant keep up, u get so emotionally invested, so passionate. this envokes strong feelings, at least for a while. this game is memorable, so memorable u get charged up and decide to come to the forums to talk about it, something u dont do after an 'average game'. u have lots of different types of games, some more memorable than others. but u DO have different types of games, just like those kind when everyone on ur team does good/bad and the game ends quickly.

learn to control ur emotions and u can constantly preform ur best, and everygame will be GG, regardless of winning, losing, feeding enemies, feeding teammates, ragers, trolls, afkers, etc.