Opacity/Toggle for HUD & Hitbox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maeun

01-29-2013

Lately I've chosen not to play summoner's rift simply because playing on the purple team leaves you with a sight disadvantage. Panning lower to compensate leaves a significant amount of area off screen behind your champ. It's a minor inconvenience, but one I'd rather do without. EDIT: Some user suggestions mention moving the HUD to the top. While that is the best solution, the first minute of the game is often critical, whether it's to secure a buff for your jungle or zone your bush. Spending the time to change the HUD position could damage your security, so maybe there should be a button to toggle it's position from top to bottom.

Thus, Twisted Treeline has been my main go-to, but can only play ranked there with a team, so I have to hope my team is up for a match.

Another issue that's absolutely infuriating is minion hitboxes. Whether it be LeBlanc's chain or Karma's shield, it's incredibly difficult to highlight a champion amidst that crowd. Those are my two worst offenders. Other times, I'd like to position myself between minions, but instead simply target them; while for melee it makes little difference, for a ranged carry this means I can't position myself accordingly since I'll just target and shoot from afar. Please, reduce the size of their hitboxes to actually correspond with their body.

Maeun

01-29-2013

Attached two screenshots of what I'm talking about as far as the hitbox is concerned.

I thought the screenshot would show the cursor as well, but since it didn't I added the red box to highlight where my cursor was when it happened.

It seems to occur most often when I mouse over a minion and move off it to target something else. While it seems obvious to just not mouse over them, it's not always viable especially with the added pressure of being chased and repositioning, and shouldn't be a flaw we have to adjust to.

EDIT: Not sure why attaching files shrinks them, but it should still be visible which units are highlighted and where my red boxes/diamonds are. If a bigger picture is necessary, let me know and I'll upload to tinypic and post.

Maeun

02-13-2013

bump