So you all out the 0/12 guy in ranked, and get all your honor takes away???? really

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Smokes MC

01-29-2013

all my honor has being reset to 0 yesterday, total around 400 of them, so I went to tribute to see what I have done to angry the GODS.

out of 5 cases, every case has only person reported me for calling him suck. matter of fact, they did suck,

couple of the guys are 0/7, 0/14 just straight up suck. so I cant call out on these guys who directly cause my lost??

I have to be all nice and say: "thank you sir, for ruining my game, you are very nice person and I love you."

This is ridiculous. Even in real life people don't act that way, people get pissed for loosing, I don't have to hide my emotion

in daily life, why do I have to be a pussycat in LOL.

Case #6157301

Keonyn

01-29-2013

That really bites. I know I would not punish just for saying "you suck". Player conflict is inevitable and I think some people in Tribunal need to understand that. You can't just punch that big red button any time people don't get along.

Holy Smokes MC

01-29-2013

This whole tribute system is so broken, a player wouldn't want to waste their time judging that,

only the one who just get banned or honor took away would go in tribute and punish every single cases.

because that's what I did, you all should get your honor take away for saying" you suck."

I have being looking over some cases, there is this guys didn't even do anything, and ONE person

report him, because this ONE person, there is the existence of million cases.

Llesh

01-29-2013

First, I would ask for you to post your reform card so people can actually see what happened, and not just take your word for it. Second you might want to post this in the tribunal section rather than the player behavior.

No in answer to your question. You are not suppose to call out players for not playing well. They did not directly lead to you losing, at most they contributed, since this is a team game. You do not have to be nice to them, in fact you do not have to talk to them at all, and if you are mad, that might be the best thing you can do.

In real life people act with a certain amount of respect and politeness to others. While people may get mad at others you do not tend to see them yelling you suck, or other forms of belittlement. When people are rude the other person has the option of walking away and stopping the abuse. You do not have to be a pussycat, but you should be the minimum level of decent.

meadow

01-29-2013

Reform card or I will just take the short end of the straw that you are trolling.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I always love the argument of "Well I can't tell them that they suck so I can only say that I love them and they are my bestest friend!!!".

Like, there's no middle ground or other options?

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I will echo the requests for your reform card, because quite honestly I find it improbable that that was the reason you were warned. I would also like to agree with Geek, in that you are allowed to be critical of someone. Hell, if you use some tact, you might be able to manage a few stealth insults.

Keonyn

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I always love the argument of "Well I can't tell them that they suck so I can only say that I love them and they are my bestest friend!!!".

Like, there's no middle ground or other options?
That is part of the problem though; what is the middle ground? What's middle ground to you might be over the line for otherse and completely inconsequential to another group. Everybodies line is drawn in a different spot and you have to take that in to account. I'm sorry, but someone saying "You suck" (if that is all that happened) is not only not worth punishing over to me, but something so incredibly mild shouldn't even be in Tribunal to begin with.

Yes, he'd be better off pointing out the other players errors rather than just firing that shot off, but sorry, some people just get a little annoyed or upset and sometimes you do need to cut them a little slack. Heck, I've pardoned people in games where their actions may have otherwise warranted punishment if not for the harassment and provocation from others beforehand that drove them to that; so I cut them some slack. People are sometimes far too rigid in how they dish out punishment and that can often be more detrimental in the end.

Holy Smokes MC

01-29-2013

Quote:
I will echo the requests for your reform card, because quite honestly I find it improbable that that was the reason you were warned. I would also like to agree with Geek, in that you are allowed to be critical of someone. Hell, if you use some tact, you might be able to manage a few stealth insults.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6157301/#nogo

Case #6157301

i think this link will take to my case.

Seriously, look at not only what I said but also other people said in the text. Do I deserve to have all my honor taken away???

Even if these 5 case were bad, like I was insulting their moms, I still don't think I should have lose all my honors.

So what? couple curses make the other 400 times of being a good honorable player don't count anymore?????

vortical42

01-29-2013

Any one of those reports on their own would not have earned you a punish ( at least from me). The problem is, you show a clear pattern of being negative and insulting to your team. You don't have to be all sunshine and rainbows. If you see somone doing something stupid feel free to correct them. It doesn't help anyone though when you throw insults at a feeder. All it does is add frustration and make it even harder for them to turn things around.