Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite jungler:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timeoflol

01-30-2013

NOC is very OP,his R can make ganks far away from lanes.

Runa44

01-30-2013

I was wondering if movement quints on junglers would be a good idea. Slower clear time but you could engage faster and have more presence. Comments?

Mothalius

01-30-2013

Movement speed quints are great for jungling.

I also like Nocturne though, his ability to engage with his ult followed by his fear and increased movement speed/AD on his little path make for great ganking ability. That being said, my little pony is also amazing at ganking, he's fast.

OriginalJack

01-30-2013

AD - Xin - his early ganks are really good and that can easily snowball certain champs.

AP - Sejuani - Don't be a hater the pig rider is legit. She's everything you like about amumu but she only has a 0.21% ban rate (compared to amumu's 66.38%) also it feels really good to win with underplayed champions.

(also I use MS quints on both of those champs)

Runa44

01-30-2013

Hmm maybe I should get nocturne he seems to be the overwhelming favourite

DysposableHero

01-30-2013

I mainly jungle and the ones I love using are Olaf, Hecarim, Nocturne, Xin Zhao and Diana. (I also like Amumu, but I never get him since hes always banned)

Fate000

01-30-2013

I like Nocturne... I'm not so great with him yet though. I'm all in all a pretty terrible jungler >.< and I hate the s3 jungle. s2 Jungle was much better.

Prof Zuhayr

01-30-2013

SHACO
master backdoorer