Favorite jungler:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runa44

01-29-2013

I only just recently started jungling and found that hecarim is an insanely fun jungler. Alot of damage good movement speed for ganks he seems to be top tier. What are your guys favorite junglers, and why?

Jericho Hombre

01-29-2013

Kha'Zix. He's fantastic for jumping in and out of lanes, stealing buffs and soloing dragon early on. Plus the diversity of what you can do by choosing which skills to evolve is huge.

Fu Teemo

01-29-2013

All depends really.

If my team has a lot of late game damage, then I'll go Shaco and split push late game.
If we need early damage then Kha'zix/Nocturne/Lee sin are great.
CC I'd probably go Nocturne/Fiddlesticks
All depends on how good you are with the champions though (:

DarkUltralisk

01-29-2013

I mainly play fizz alright i only play fizz and thus completely fit the sterio type i played randdom champs until i bought fizz. now its the only champ i can play i play him mid top and jungle though mid is what i am most confrotable with i do play quite a bit of jungle too. i should probly branch out alittle but at Lv 25 there aren't many options

xSeCKSx

01-29-2013

I look at beefy junglers since its one of 2 real spots you'll find the tanks/bruisers. While Udyr clears my jungle the fastest, Vi is basically taking over as my main jungle since she has a gap closer and a great ult for initiations.

My usual tanks are typically banned anyway but shen/ram/amumu were my picks not so much out of fun but what they offer to a team.

jefffroson

01-29-2013

Shaco: why so serious, them amazing ganks, clone, amazing dps, can clear his first blue or red in 5 seconds without smite using JitB, c'mon, he's a clown with jack it the boxes.

Trundle: he's a troll, great ganks, amazing sustain, tank killer, he can make himself a tank and completely destroy an enemy tank all at the same time with his ult, baseball skin.

Lumberjock

01-30-2013

Hecarim with ghost for great lols. They may have warded river, but 2 seconds later i'm pushing you into my team anyway. Count to 2, press Q, ks and rolf back to jungle.

workthecorners

01-30-2013

i main maokai and also play noct udyr skarner olaf

but i recently got hecarim and OMFG i love him soooo much hes probably my new favorite

Onij

01-30-2013

I think Wukong is an underrated jungler. His w e and r are all good for ganks and his q and e are good for clearing.

timeoflol

01-30-2013

NOC is very OP,his R can make ganks far aways form lanes.