Some cool facts about wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delete Teemo

01-29-2013

Hey! Phizzwiggle3 here!

I just thought I would show you two cool things about how wards work. This first one shows you how to throw wards over ledges to make placing them quicker and much safer.

http://www.nerfplz.com/2012/02/tossi...s-for-pro.html

The second link shows how champs like Katarina and Shyvana can easily kill wards before they go invisible. This has acually been quite useful for me, and has saved my life in a few situations

http://www.nerfplz.com/2012/09/scarr...ing-trick.html

Remember people: wards win games. But knowing these two tips might help make that statement even more true.

EDIT: Changed "Kids" to "People"

katyyyyyyyyyyy

01-29-2013

Please refrain from calling me a kid again(I ask that you don't insult us). Wards win games only if you make the wards matter. Until then you are wasting gold plopping them in random spots that you won't need them in. So what can win games can hurt you, if you are dumb when it comes to warding.

Plus everyone should buy wards, the support can't ward for everyone. Even the ranged AD carry, since it is rare to have other people know how to make their wards matter.

OriginalJack

01-29-2013

Feel free to keep calling me kid Phizzwiggle3 my birthday is this weekend and I want to savor what little youth I have left.
:*(

Everybody should buy wards if they have extra cash, more vision is never bad. The only person who sometimes gets a pass is the adc because they have the support warding for them. If I find myself buying wards (during the laning phase) as an adc it's because the support is failing in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
EDIT: Changed "Kids" to "People"
Booooo! What happened to you Phizzwiggle3, you used to be cool.
:-(

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-29-2013

Don't change yourself to appease those who are either trolling or just being jerks.