Jarvans Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tuskenraider

01-29-2013

can we start some sort of QQ thread so we can get his ult fixed im sick of his "impassable terrain" being so easy to pass through. I had a jayce walk straight through it in a game earlier just cause he shifted while running near the wall. Other than flash or say an ability like shunpo, lee sins W or Q, or talons E you shouldnt be able to get out imo.

Emperor Kefka

01-29-2013

I hear ya on that. Riven's Q combination even gets her out of the crater. Ideally, I'd prefer to have a slight suppress included if the enemy doesn't blink in time.

Enygm4

01-29-2013

Worst than Veigar's W lol.
Yeah I hate jarvan cause he is pretty tanky and he has gone damage but him ult is a joke, MUST be nerf and Evelyn ult's MUST be switch to a Flat damage (cause the % total health was "op") and now sucks

adc

01-29-2013

Jarvan's ult is coded as a minion, so anything that goes through minions goes through it.

Drakojan

01-29-2013

So if I buy a PD I can go through it? If so, that's really dumb.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Jarvan's ult is coded as a minion, so anything that goes through minions goes through it.
People say that but it's not really true. You *might* be able to, SOMETIMES, glitch through the wall if you can ignore minions (Hecarim, Fizz, phantom). It's not simple an automatic. The same thing applies to Annivia's wall.

adc

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
People say that but it's not really true. You *might* be able to, SOMETIMES, glitch through the wall if you can ignore minions (Hecarim, Fizz, phantom). It's not simple an automatic. The same thing applies to Annivia's wall.
No, I mean things like tumble. If you're close enough, you'll go through it.

asmit10z

01-29-2013

Any dash / blink / jump / etc. will go through it. I think that's fair tbh. A jarvan should almost always wait for escapes to be wasted before he ults. It's fun to come in for a gank, have them flash, and then e + q + r to em.