Looking for a "Tutor"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyAzShiite

01-29-2013

Ive come to League of Legends from a console heavy background. Lots of FPS games. Ive been playing LoL for a little over a month and the learning curve is slowing down without having someone better than me guiding me through mistakes. If anyone is extremely confident in their skills and would be interested in making a good player out of me get in touch. I pick up things quickly.

As of now i do mostly tank champions and some jungling. Lately been trying out singed top solo. Look forward to hearing from you. Even letting me know some experiences that helped you become better would be appreciated! =)

Go ahead and add me if youre interested, i play ~5pm-10pm EST during the week. and extended hours on the weekends. Summoner name is sneakyazshiite

Kairu777

01-29-2013

I am in college now so I wouldn't be on ALL the time but I would not mind playing a few games and helping ya out in some way however I can. Not pro, but not horrid. I mostly main top lanes but can do any lane. Summoner name Kairu777 so invite me if you'd like.

Baxter the Teddy

01-30-2013

I have pretty strong game knowledge, and am a helluva a lot better at spotting other people's mistakes than my own. I'd be happy to help you, at least to get you to my level.

Hit me up in game, and get LolRecorder RIGHT NOW and upload ALL of your games that are draft 5v5 on summoner's rift. Then watch them. And have other people watch them. You'll learn so much from YOUR OWN mistakes.

SneakyAzShiite

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlC Madman View Post
I have pretty strong game knowledge, and am a helluva a lot better at spotting other people's mistakes than my own. I'd be happy to help you, at least to get you to my level.

Hit me up in game, and get LolRecorder RIGHT NOW and upload ALL of your games that are draft 5v5 on summoner's rift. Then watch them. And have other people watch them. You'll learn so much from YOUR OWN mistakes.

I have LOL Recorder. I suppose i should start posting them.

And thats what im looking for, bumping onto other peoples levels in the hopes of becoming above average =) my name in game is the same as my forum name. Look forward to gaming!

SneakyAzShiite

01-31-2013

bump

SneakyAzShiite

02-01-2013

i guess thats it? For as big as League is i expected a little more activity =O Back on the grind i guess

destructiveends

02-01-2013

If I had to guess. Your name comes off as a "lul im such a clever and witty 12 year old who found a way to bypass the bad language filter" possibly acting as a big turn off from a majority of the people who visit these forums. Also a majority of the people who come on here is just to ***** and moan about champion imbalance, elo hell, etc until the servers are back up. I'm not trying to be an *******, just trying to help you understand why a community as big as this may be ignoring your post.

SneakyAzShiite

02-01-2013

Or it could be a reference to a religious aspect of life?

Now there are right ways and wrong ways to communicate on this type of medium, and "help someone understand why a post isnt getting much attention "in your opinion". You state "not trying to be a (____)" but the whole construction of your post comes of that way, which is intentional. Maybe next time take some extra time and create a more positive post. Thanks

Oh and people love my name, so ive been told =)

SneakyAzShiite

02-11-2013

Im looking to focus on jungling and top lane. Anyone thats in gold league or higher whos looking to help get in touch with me :-) its twitter: sneakyazshiite