Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are these good Champions to start ranked with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CiT0

01-29-2013

Your not ready for ranked as I see u don't even have a support character. Don't be that guy saying u don't have support champs or do not know
how to play as one

Full Ferocity

01-29-2013

I can play support I just hate it and if I am forced to do the role I will dodge.

iralos7713

01-29-2013

Quote:
Roman Sionis:
Ok, I have 2 for each except for mid, what's a good mid to carry with?

Ryze

Drakojan

01-29-2013

Quote:
Roman Sionis:
I can play support I just hate it and if I am forced to do the role I will dodge.

What supports do you own? If the only ones you've played are Taric and Soraka, go play normals as Lulu (she's free), Leona, and Sona. Taric and Soraka are one of the more boring supports (IMO), so find one that you like. And if you're an alpha male that wants to carry your team doing 50 bajillion damage 30 minutes in, who the hell helps you do 50 bajillion damage 30 minutes in? Your support. Play a game as a support (you're probably bad at it since you never play it) and hope you have a good support on the enemy team. Watch as you get ripped to shreds. The support is the entire reason that the ADC makes it anywhere in the game.
Just my little rant, I don't like it when people complain because they're forced to support.

Agent of God

01-29-2013

Quote:
Roman Sionis:

then you shouldn't be ranking

Archa Tyrael

01-29-2013

Dude, to answer your mid question. Get Karthus and learn to use him, no champion truly counters him mid(at the same time they all counter him though its hard to explain).

Edit: Further reading through the thread I can see that your problem is not only champion-wise but also mental problem. If you are gonna dodge every time you have to support, you'll end up on situations where you don't wanna dodge and want to play but wont wanna pick support. You are going to be, wether you like it or not, a troll. I suggest you consider not playing ranked until you can do all 5 roles. At your current state, you'll be one of those 900 elo players who "are there because trolls in every game man, elo hell and ****".