Warmogs and early health pots op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timammoth

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
lol all the games i play no one on top (cept people like mundo who are HP tanks) get warmogs...
and they all start boots 3 or boots 1 ward 1 pot
Yes put thats probley cos ur playing with *******. What happens after one trade and he has to chug down that 1 hp or hp's. Then hes gona slowly get himself poked down to he recalls or dies.

Timammoth

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Lol, dudemydude, your post is hilarious.

Sustain doesn't counter all-ins. Sustain counters poke. Poke counters burst (all-in). Burst counters sustain. You can't sustain over a 100 -> 0 unless your sustain is broken OP.

Brush is great against poking. Sit in brush and suddenly they can't poke you anymore. Holy ****, the logic!

Oh noes they warded, better try a different path or a lane gank!

What in the **** is a monocycle? Rofl.

Top lane is supposed to be bruiser; top lane is whatever your team needs. It just tends to be a bruiser.

It's hardly less skill if they kill an opponent that was ahead of them - I'd call that even more skill.

It's a good thing the ADC is meant to be the one doing the most damage to everyone, then, isn't it?
What i mean by SUSTAIN COUNTERING ALL INS. is if they survive, after the all in. (You should survive thats what flash is for) and if ur losing u should know this very early on in the all in. After this all in, both players should have minimal hp and resources left. And should then chug on there early health pots mana pots back to close to full hp and mana again. If u kill them with out dying urself that well done.

Timammoth

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
games with low numbers of kills in the early game are the best games. i prefer it being more slow played in the beginning makes the game less derpy
completely agree. The game seems to be alot closer and both teams tend to play a more structured, exciting game.

shoopdawoop

01-31-2013

13 pot mord op

shoopdawoop

01-31-2013

Also, how am I a junior member when I created this account during the BETA?

:3

glycera

01-31-2013

It takes a 4-killstreak to be worth 500G (at 3-killstreak you are worth 432G). Meanwhile, if you were killing someone who had no deathstreak, you'd be getting 300G, 261G, 183G, and 128G consecutively, so you'd be up 372G. Now if you were simply farming a feeder for kills that's your problem (e.g. 128+90+63+44=325)

Timammoth

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by glycera View Post
It takes a 4-killstreak to be worth 500G (at 3-killstreak you are worth 432G). Meanwhile, if you were killing someone who had no deathstreak, you'd be getting 300G, 261G, 183G, and 128G consecutively, so you'd be up 372G. Now if you were simply farming a feeder for kills that's your problem (e.g. 128+90+63+44=325)
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up

Leaf of the lake

02-02-2013

I honestly don't see how anyone can complain about a mechanic meant to limit snowballing. The kill bounties give the losing team a chance to catch up on gold instead of fruitlessly playing a losing game... which they often end up doing anyway, because snowballing is still very strong in LoL. In fact, I would argue that the kill bounties are the only reason more games don't surrender at 20; when you're placed at a disadvantage because you're losing, it's bad for a competitive game. Why bother playing when you know you're severely disadvantaged to your opponent, and no matter how well you play from that point on, there is no way to fix the mistake(s) you made earlier? Snowballing slowly turns an otherwise 50/50 matchup into a 55/45, then 60/40, then 65/35, then 70/30, and so on. If you're losing a 50/50 matchup, you just have to start playing better than your opponent and you will win. If you're losing a 70/30 as the 30, even if you play better than your opponent, you can still lose, because the innate matchup favored your opponent. The result of this is an undue amount of importance on the early game, rather than rewarding consistently outperforming your opponent.

Shukarhazh

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timammoth View Post
What i mean by SUSTAIN COUNTERING ALL INS. is if they survive, after the all in. (You should survive thats what flash is for) and if ur losing u should know this very early on in the all in. After this all in, both players should have minimal hp and resources left. And should then chug on there early health pots mana pots back to close to full hp and mana again. If u kill them with out dying urself that well done.
And what does the sustain guru do after Flash is gone? The all-in shouldn't get as injured in the first exchange, and next engage = dead sustain. Or they recall before then and you push the **** out of the lane and deny farm and wait is that an advantage? Yes it is!

Healing takes a lot longer to happen than you seem to think, and if you're waiting so long to re-engage that a sustain champion is able to regen everything, you're doing it wrong.

AntiSpoon

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
And what does the sustain guru do after Flash is gone? The all-in shouldn't get as injured in the first exchange, and next engage = dead sustain. Or they recall before then and you push the **** out of the lane and deny farm and wait is that an advantage? Yes it is!

Healing takes a lot longer to happen than you seem to think, and if you're waiting so long to re-engage that a sustain champion is able to regen everything, you're doing it wrong.

Perhaps it takes less time than you seem to think?