lightbringer pathetic RIOT READ THIS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

seriously i think its dirt that the community was able to cry for a long enough time to get an item made to shut a specific champion down and in a case so extreme that the champ cant even be utilized anymore......

why woouldnt you make a summoner spell that reveals all invisible items on the map for .5-1 second what about that or an item that can void or cancel out any true damage that gets sent at you in the next 3- 5 seconds.....

nahhh screw it just throw a whole champion into the trash can but making the lightbringer that op are you kidding me you actually wasted the time to patch and nerf teemo's skills and extend his cd's change the black fire torch 3 times because it was to powerful and easy to obtain with teemo...

have you not realized that there have been 3-5 patches related to making teemo weak when you leave darius nerf him once 6 weeks later. i doubt that there is any logic in throwing teemo out the window i havent been able to touch him in a queue since the light bringer because than my team cries you will feed you will feed.....

FIX it RIOT get rid of the light bringer's op unique passive, maybe make it more limited than see all shrooms and completely waste a champion that half the game loved to play or just start releasing a new item everyday to counter another champion to fix this. i doubt anyone has or will go to this extent

ShroudedGlory

01-28-2013

Dude people like you are a very serious problem that the Tribunal isnt going to be enough to solve. Just because one feels passionately is not pass for one to make a fool of them selves and spew forth toxic destructive criticism. You don't give examples of how they could have fixed Darius, you just cite that he is broken, and you complain because they made an item that can be used to stop a character from exploiting the size of the map, not there own skills. Please use reason and form cohesive feedback if you intend for Riot to take an iota of what you have to say seriously. I have no opinion on this, and am now going to carry on my way.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

God bless 408

Tortferngatr

01-28-2013

1. You still get vision of targets as they kill your shrooms. Having free wards is godlike here and on Dominion.
2. Brush affects the visibility passive. Hide shrooms in brush.
3. You can still put down shrooms to zone enemies and block chokepoints.
4. Blackfire Torch is still OP. Teemo now actually has to place shrooms strategically.

mjarom21

01-30-2013

So now you go ahead and cry....

Sizmic

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaFriedRice View Post
seriously i think its dirt that the community was able to cry for a long enough time to get an item made to shut a specific champion down and in a case so extreme that the champ cant even be utilized anymore......

why woouldnt you make a summoner spell that reveals all invisible items on the map for .5-1 second what about that or an item that can void or cancel out any true damage that gets sent at you in the next 3- 5 seconds.....

nahhh screw it just throw a whole champion into the trash can but making the lightbringer that op are you kidding me you actually wasted the time to patch and nerf teemo's skills and extend his cd's change the black fire torch 3 times because it was to powerful and easy to obtain with teemo...

have you not realized that there have been 3-5 patches related to making teemo weak when you leave darius nerf him once 6 weeks later. i doubt that there is any logic in throwing teemo out the window i havent been able to touch him in a queue since the light bringer because than my team cries you will feed you will feed.....

FIX it RIOT get rid of the light bringer's op unique passive, maybe make it more limited than see all shrooms and completely waste a champion that half the game loved to play or just start releasing a new item everyday to counter another champion to fix this. i doubt anyone has or will go to this extent

The item might be op and need tweeking but being a fool in the forums wont' solve it. Instead be positive about it like make a suggestion. I.e

"I think the lightbringer is a little op and hits teemo to hard. What if we made its active detect traps for a time instead that way you'll have to remember to use it and teemo will still be viable on TT."

For the record that is my legit suggestion. See how I did that without being a jerk to riot who gives us a free to play game.

Chesticles02

01-30-2013

Honestly, I get the same feeling reading about a Teemo nuthugger complaining "My free wards won't get me as many free kills now waaaa" as I do when I hear a Darius player QQing about someone stealing his kill.

Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. Play another champ.

Martyrofsand

01-30-2013

Before Teemo had to contend with Lightbringer, Malzahar had to fight QSS.

Lertan

01-31-2013

This is like Jax and dodge all over again. Having to buy a specific item to counter a single champion is wrong. It removes flexibility of build, and it's a bad trend to get into. Imagine if old jax was still in, and you are playing ADC. That means in a game with Jax and Teemo, you're compelled to buy Sword of the Divine and Lightbringer. Not required, granted, but very good reasons to buy.

And what if more champions end up like this? You end up with 5 items in your build dedicated to countering specific champions, and as a result, reducing your effectiveness.

If the issue is that Teemo's mushrooms are too hard to counter, then change mushrooms. Don't just nerf the damage into oblivion, but change the base mechanic to fit in with the desired effect. Could be as simple as, make them visible, but require 5 hits to destroy. Or whatever.

There's no point having lots of different items in the game, if some of the are 'required'.

SaintHax

01-31-2013

I thought lightbringer was the end of Teemo too, but the range is small enough where it's not that OP. Maybe a nerf to it, like the passive is on CD if the active is on CD would work to fix it though.