Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Temp Ban - Link Inside

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Do you really think this suspension was appropriate?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6157547/#nogo

I wish I saved a copy of the message I sent in after I got this, but to sum it up, it goes like this.

1st game: Reported by alley. Claiming that I built AP, and didn't ward. My items. Kindlegem, Ruby Sightstone, Runic Bullwork, Rylais Crystal Scepter, Mercury Treads. Now I really wish this game kept track of wards Bought/Placed/Cleared, because I'm really getting tired of basically lighting up the map with wards, only to have my team jump down my throat the second they time out.

2nd game: How does this make sense? Reported when I said "i suck" to myself, for missing a rupture skillshot?

3rd game: This twitch really gets on my nerves. He says in the very beginning of the game "gp take kills if you can". Now first off, I picked Jungle Gangplank (which i have a 60% win rate with). Our 4th pick instalocks fiddle with smite. So i'm forced to change my role for the sake of the team. Anyways, I get called a "troll support" by the twitch. He went 0-5 in lane, and the only kills he got were from his poison getting the last tick of an actual fight. He was an awful toxic player in chat, and he reports me, and I get temp banned for it? That is ridiculous. And read the chat, not a single person had a problem with me, except for the twitch, who fed like crazy and tried to use Chat/All-Chat to throw the blame on me.

4th game: Reported by enemy in a proving grounds custom game? The only person on the enemy team who talked was the heimerdinger and all he said was gg? Another report that makes no sense

5th game: Yes, I verbally abused our warwick a bit in the game. He had 47cs at 25mins, he would ignore where I told him wards were. He would walk over them, run up to the enemy, and then run away. He would stay and leech xp off the lane minions, and leave. He was abusive in chat, pre-game. You can clearly see from reading that chat, that EVERYONE on the team had it out for him. He was an awful player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
GokuRen:
Do you really think this suspension was appropriate?


1st game: Reported by alley. Claiming that I built AP, and didn't ward. My items. Kindlegem, Ruby Sightstone, Runic Bullwork, Rylais Crystal Scepter, Mercury Treads. Now I really wish this game kept track of wards Bought/Placed/Cleared, because I'm really getting tired of basically lighting up the map with wards, only to have my team jump down my throat the second they time out.


Said you played as a "AP champion" not built AP.

For this game, I would punish, too much negative attitude.
Quote:

2nd game: How does this make sense? Reported when I said "i suck" to myself, for missing a rupture skillshot?


I'm guessing Lux reported you or someone for your sarastic comments, wouldn't punish for this case.

Quote:
3rd game: This twitch really gets on my nerves. He says in the very beginning of the game "gp take kills if you can". Now first off, I picked Jungle Gangplank (which i have a 60% win rate with). Our 4th pick instalocks fiddle with smite. So i'm forced to change my role for the sake of the team. Anyways, I get called a "troll support" by the twitch. He went 0-5 in lane, and the only kills he got were from his poison getting the last tick of an actual fight. He was an awful toxic player in chat, and he reports me, and I get temp banned for it? That is ridiculous. And read the chat, not a single person had a problem with me, except for the twitch, who fed like crazy and tried to use Chat/All-Chat to throw the blame on me.


You didn't get a temp-ban for this game only.

Quote:
Gangplank [00:14:49] twitch is useless

Quote:

Gangplank [00:15:01] you havent saved me once scrub

Quote:
Gangplank [00:15:06] the fb you gave, was your fault
Gangplank [00:15:14] and then you died 4x after that
Gangplank [00:15:17] you're reported kid.

Quote:
Gangplank [00:17:47] meanwhile dip**** twitch

Quote:
Gangplank [00:34:21] report twitch


All that from you in that game....

Didn't see Twitch in all chat trying to push the blame on you either, and when he did only thing he said is "ur so bad".

I would punish. Verbal abuse of a player.

EDIT: Twitch didn't verbal abuse you either until you started to talk badly about him.

Quote:
4th game: Reported by enemy in a proving grounds custom game? The only person on the enemy team who talked was the heimerdinger and all he said was gg? Another report that makes no sense


See no reason for a report or to punish.

Quote:
5th game: Yes, I verbally abused our warwick a bit in the game. He had 47cs at 25mins, he would ignore where I told him wards were. He would walk over them, run up to the enemy, and then run away. He would stay and leech xp off the lane minions, and leave. He was abusive in chat, pre-game. You can clearly see from reading that chat, that EVERYONE on the team had it out for him. He was an awful player.


Him being a awful player don't give you or the team the right to abuse him. I punish.

So overall, 3 games which are punishable. Your ban is deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Twitch [00:14:04] i have a gp support
Twitch [00:14:07] vs a fkin ez taric
Gangplank [00:14:10] i have a 0-5 twitch
Katarina [00:14:15] gp is fine
Katarina [00:14:16] its you

Twitch was blaming his deaths on trying to "save me", which was just an excuse. He never tried to save anything. He would over extend in lane vs a taric, get stunned, and die. And turn to me like it's my fault. And the team agrees.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Again, I didn't even want to GP support. I was forced into the role after our 4th pick instalocks fiddlesticks with smite, and I adjusted my runes/masteries/etc to attempt GP support. And I got flamed for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
GokuRen:
Twitch [00:14:04] i have a gp support
Twitch [00:14:07] vs a fkin ez taric
Gangplank [00:14:10] i have a 0-5 twitch
Katarina [00:14:15] gp is fine
Katarina [00:14:16] its you

Twitch was blaming his deaths on trying to "save me", which was just an excuse. He never tried to save anything. He would over extend in lane vs a taric, get stunned, and die. And turn to me like it's my fault. And the team agrees.


and? Still don't excuse what you said. Also team agreeing with you = only Kat? I lol'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
GokuRen:
Again, I didn't even want to GP support. I was forced into the role after our 4th pick instalocks fiddlesticks with smite, and I adjusted my runes/masteries/etc to attempt GP support. And I got flamed for it.


Quote the chat where you got flamed for it? You did all the flaming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

Senior Member

01-29-2013

I'm getting flamed, and defending myself and calling him out on this lies about dying to "save me".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
GokuRen:
I'm getting flamed, and defending myself and calling him out on this lies about dying to "save me".


Flamed = Twitch saying he only dying because he saving you? No, that isn't flaming.

Defending yourself isn't talking trash about Twitch, it would be "no you didn't Twitch"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragers Get Muted

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Twitch [00:07:48] why u keep fightin em?
Gangplank [00:07:56] me? i havent died
Gangplank [00:07:59] you're 0-3
Twitch [00:08:04] yea cause ive saved u 3 times
Gangplank [00:08:08] LOL!
Gangplank [00:08:10] no you havent


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

Senior Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
GokuRen:
Twitch [00:07:48] why u keep fightin em?
Gangplank [00:07:56] me? i havent died
Gangplank [00:07:59] you're 0-3
Twitch [00:08:04] yea cause ive saved u 3 times
Gangplank [00:08:08] LOL!
Gangplank [00:08:10] no you havent


and that is consider flaming to you? It's not.


12