How would you nerf kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

01-31-2013

It truly is a dark day when I agree with something Fdru says. Thought for the ultimate: % mana cost on additional stacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I'd just like to point out he wouldn't really be able to lane with 600 range trading spells, everything but annie would outrange him...
Kassadin's shots are targeted effects with CC to prevent retaliation on them. Most who outrange him won't be able to get close enough to CS without using spell spam or getting in his range of harassment.

Post-6 the range on the rest of his kit is totally irrelevant when he can gap close, harass, and run back out without taking a hit of ability damage. He's too safe with all that CC if he doesn't have to give up something for it - I will bump up his jump to 600 range, though.

Fuzen kuden

07-15-2013

rework his ult so its more of an im going to jump in tool and have the cd be reduced from kills and also give a mid some counter play maybe weaken his MR at early lvls

Shukarhazh

07-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
give a mid some counter play
What's a "mid"? Also, necrobump much?

On topic, OP totally called the Kassadin nerf.

CAtnium2

07-15-2013

tbh i'd simply change the map so he cant jump over everything

RickyRickz

07-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Too many champions are specifically balanced around their mana constraints that throwing them away causes huge issues.
It feels the same for Khazix, Jayce and Wukong.