How would you nerf kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duelpower

01-29-2013

Nerf mana given from packs I like that idea Fabs.

I would nerf kass like they nerfed AP kogmaw in regards to the ult stacks multiplying hugely in mana consumption. Perhaps lower the total number of stacks possible or give them a lower cap on damage built from stacking riftwalks.

The thing that makes it hard is you have to nerf 'manatank kass' without destroying 'ap kass' in SR.

Eloquid

01-29-2013

That ****in silence that lasts forever and makes me go to 10% hp while I can't do anything annoys me even more than his flash.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

lower base damages increase ap ratio's . so he cant build mana tank and still do bruiser style damage.
and maybe tweak either some base stats or stats per lvl

Or my second idea and my personal favorite:

Just buff everyone els

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

- Kassadin's blink needs to be flash's range
instead of 2x flash range like it seems like now.
- Passive needs to stop punishing casters from dmging him by not granting him endless attack speed as he auto's you to death with nether blade while your waiting for cd's.
- Silence needs to be reduced at later lvl's
- Kassadins ult gains charges for ult every 14/12/10 secs and can only hold 2 charges. (Still on the 7-6-5) cd though) This gives Kassadin a chance to blink in and blink out, but does not give him the ability to constantly blink, blink, blink to saftey with people in hot pursuit or use his ult to get to towers much faster then any other champ.

Something along those lines will reduce mobility and stop the abusing of blinking and out classing mages by right clicking.

Eloquid

01-30-2013

I can't help but feel whatever nerf is done on Kassadin, he's screwed on every map. He's damage is pretty meh until he snowballs and it takes quite a lot of time and money to build manatank. I see Kassa's suck more often then not, I saw good Kassa only once and he had great team to support him. I really don't understand all this Kassa heat. In no way does he guarantee win for his team.

Malah

01-30-2013

Passive: Take 5% off and remove the AS boost.
Q: Silence levels 1.0/1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0, cooldown increased to 10s, base damage levels 90/130/170/210/250, range of 625.
W: Cooldown reduced to 10, duration reduced to 4, base damage levels 40/55/70/85/100 and with a ratio of .4.
E: Spell cast requirement removed, cooldown increased to 7s, base damage levels 90/130/170/210/250, range of 625.
R: Range cut to 600, cooldown 7s at all levels, stacking damage capped at one stack.

Numbers are thrown in for placeholder purposes, I'm not even bothering with napkin math. Goals are to boost his early game and ability to lane while cutting out his ability to 100% screw over mages at whim and reducing the power of his base kit for mana tank builds to abuse. W rewards him for engaging fully. Overall cooldown shifts and AS removal is to firmly put him in the category of a burst mage: he can put out damage on the short term but should have to use his ult to retreat or add damage to the kill.rather than being able to dance circles around anyone without a spammable gap closer. His abilities are too easy to land without having to pay a price for them: he should either be committing for a fight or losing damage.

He should be able to survive early game and have to work for his mid-game in order to reach tasty late-game god mode. He's got the damage in a fight to remain relevant without being untouchable because of cooldowns. And, once again, I'm not bothering with math or more than a cursory glance at his abilities and similar ones, so it's totally possible that one of the factors I modified completely murdered him. Then again, I'm totally fine with kicking him to the middle of the pack because that's where balance should be close to. Ergo, specializing with weaknesses or versatility while losing power. I'm opposed to the current design philosophy of Riot which lets everyone (new) do a lot without losing much for it.

The Fizznity

01-30-2013

I'd just like to point out he wouldn't really be able to lane with 600 range trading spells, everything but annie would outrange him...

FDru

01-30-2013

Under no circumstances should "assassins" be able to build tons of tank items, be unkillable and still deal damage. The problem is that he is an assassin that's impossible to kill and, more realistically, impossible to do any meaningful damage to for 80% of champions.

The challenge with nerfing him is that he's held back on SR due to mana constraints, and can't just ult repeatedly forever without paying for it. He goes OOM fast and it is easy to punish him for spamming. In Dominion there is almost never a time that he doesn't have enough mana for an ult (once his Riftwalk charges drop), and he can so easily fill up on mana due to health relics that he can hop around the map with impunity at all times.

I think he's the prime example of how giving all champs disgusting amounts of free mana breaks the game. Too many champions are specifically balanced around their mana constraints that throwing them away causes huge issues.

Painkillar

01-31-2013

By creating a new champ named "Kass's Mother." Her ult would be "Teleport to Kass and Backhand Him."

SirLucious LftFt

01-31-2013

i think his ulti just needs to have a CD like 20 seconds or somthing, idk if he would be top tier but im sure he would still be decent. i really just see no way that someone can have that ulti and be fair on this map unless the rest of his kit was trash, and that would be an even worse way to deal with it.

u cant have the best charge and best getaway in the game also be spammable and be a aoe nuke. just too many elements of awsomeness in one move. one thing that keeps it in check is mana, AND THIS MAP HAS SO MUCH ITS LITERALLY GIVING IT AWAY!!!!

edit- mabey u could make his ulti like Ahri's you use it once and u get to use it 2 more times before it goes on CD(lasts 6-10seconds idk) . each one does more dmg then the one before. then give it a decent CD like 50+ seconds.