How would you nerf kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

davyo11

01-29-2013

Personally I would either nerf the range or make thr cooldown on his teleport. I think his other abilities are just fine the way they are its his ult that bothers me. So how would you nerf kass and please be realistic when you answer. "I would delete him from the game" or "I would nerf him to the ground" are not acceptable. I'm talking about realistic and fair nerfs to kass.

A Slime Appears

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
Personally I would either nerf the range or make thr cooldown on his teleport. I think his other abilities are just fine the way they are its his ult that bothers me. So how would you nerf kass and please be realistic when you answer. "I would delete him from the game" or "I would nerf him to the ground" are not acceptable. I'm talking about realistic and fair nerfs to kass.
Remove his silence. He'd still be annoying, but he couldn't roll up, drop his burst, and roll away uncontested 99% of the time.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Take the damage from his blink down or away completely, but also reduce the mana cost to compensate.

Make his silence only last for .5 seconds.

FOODFOOD

01-29-2013

Increase some the wall sizes so that he can't blink over all of them, or just code them that way.
Increase the amount of stacks to get his slow by 1.
Reduce his silence length.
Decrease his base numbers.

Not all of those combined - those are just ideas.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

The constraint Riot is going to be looking at is "nerf kassadin without destroying SR viability'.

When you have this constraint, solutions are a lot harder.

So essentially we have 2 options to look at - 1) Create an item that counters him. 2) Rework his kit so he's not as op in dominion, while retaining strength in SR

stormfallen

01-29-2013

Recode his ult as a dash instead of a blink.

This fixes his ability to jump every wall in the game, and doesn't affect him on SR that much since most walls there aren't very thick.

Geekweezul

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfallen View Post
Recode his ult as a dash instead of a blink.

This fixes his ability to jump every wall in the game, and doesn't affect him on SR that much since most walls there aren't very thick.
Eh, I would rather them make some walls thicker or just make his blink shorter.

Redeemed In Fire

01-29-2013

Ult gains charge system; 1 charge every 30 seconds, max of 3 charges stored at once.

E is now a knockback Syndra E style, range slightly reduced

Swap passive and W (as in, passive is now autoattacks deal flat bonus magic damage and recover a little flat mana, w is now passive small magic block + the AS bonus, active to increase that number temporarily)

???

profit

FOODFOOD

01-29-2013

I like that Ult charge system. Neat idea.

Honestly, I think the biggest thing about his kit that needs nerfing is his Ult. They can't make it into a dash because it would be completely against his lore and identity in every way (he's a rift walker - he leaves the current plain and returns elsewhere). But, that's definitely the most annoying part about him in Dominion.

Fabs457

01-29-2013

Health relics give less % mana/health (for him specifically) while also granting vision of him to the opposing team for some duration