Mommy I can't have my lane! I'm trolling Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WickedSystem

01-29-2013

I think the Adult-only idea wouldnt help. I know plenty of minors who are very civil and can play this game without problems. And then I know adults who are known to be huge ragers and trolls.

I agree on the point that champ select chat should be seen in tribunal, or at least there should be some type of report option during that time, which sends the log to tribunal with said report.

I also agree on the point that being able to use different champs in different ways, or having the option of not following to the meta is a great thing to have and going into queue by position would hurt this.

Filthy Meadows

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidoShock View Post
This has become the bane of my existence lately, people acting like children over lane choice. Lately it has gotten to the point where they don't even dodge, they just pick a troll champ/lane/build. Literally I just got done with an ad Annie. Whats more she straight up said before game "ad Annie then." If it's not a ranked game then the response is "chill kid it's just norms." I'm sorry I don't want to wait 20 mins while you feed/afk.

The longer these games go, the more you fall behind, because MR. AD jungle Anivia will wall you out, then call you bad for his mistake.

Proposed solution 1: Do something with these honor points, skins or make it a currency. as of now no one cares about it any longer.

Proposed solution 2: Pre game lobby can't be seen by tribunal, make this happen!

Proposed solution 3: Queue system, check preferred positions/roles and queue under them, thus auto assigning roles.

Proposed solution 4: Post dodge, negative attitude report, no need to sit through a game to report a negative Nancy who leaves with 2 secs. to go, if this IS in place provide tribunal with chat log.

MY favorite proposed solution: Adults only league, very provisional, rage = kick, no kids allowed, permabans back to normal league.

I work, I get a few hours after to release and play a game only to have 3/4 made unplayable due to my team feeding, or their team feeding. Not to mention HOURS lost from the dodgers, especially the ones who wait last second in a draft pick.

Please keep discussion to solutions, if you have examples relate them to my OR your solution.

the more bans, the less people will act sincerely, keep encouraging more bans, and people will retaliate

FidoShock

01-29-2013

Breaking the meta is something I have 0, problem with. In fact I would encourage it. The point was they take a character and run items that completely don't scale. Adults only, I didn't give an age, it's a frame of mind. These kids who wanna "LOL" after every gank or kill, no matter how low they got or how close it was or behavior of the like should have a separate queue.

KøD The Chøsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

The preferred positions idea is interesting, but that bases the entire game off of the current meta. Thus, not good.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidoShock View Post

Proposed solution 3: Queue system, check preferred positions/roles and queue under them, thus auto assigning roles.

MY favorite proposed solution: Adults only league, very provisional, rage = kick, no kids allowed, permabans back to normal league.
I agree with pretty much everything you said op, but esp. these two.
and this game has enough players that bans should at the very least include the email used to create the account.

Oz SammyD X

01-30-2013

I think the solution is to be able kick players in the champ select screen, 4 people vote to kick and your gone, champ selects start all over again with the same people as before and a new player joins.

My other solution is that there needs to be a message somewhere once you have entered the champ select screen to clearly state that its Pick Order>Calls because I'm so sick of people thinking that whoever calls first gets that position, it needs to be clearly stated somewhere for everyone to see cause no one reads that summoners code(I have).

My last solution is for normal blind pick games (not ranked or draft) there should be a system where you are locked and cannot choose your champ for about 15-20 seconds upon entering the lobby, what this will do is stop people from instant locking when you enter the lobby.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostshadowblade View Post
What the hell. Just saying, the whole "Adult only" Game bugs me. So only let people above 18 play? No 14-17 year olds that count as "kids." This is just my opinion.

To be honest, people 18+ can be ***** too.

Albeit, in some games, some people just like knowing they are playing with older people.

Honestly, should have a 30+ (years old, not summoner level) que.

Straynar

01-30-2013

The whole AGE part of a game makes it pointless. There's plenty of 13 year olds that I'd rather be around than people my own age or older.

I know plenty of 40+s that are worse than the 17-25 age group. I know people of all ages dumber than my 5 year old.

Anything with age is fail when it comes to something like this so why even try to argue the point? Well not even making any VALID arguments. You're behind a screen, I can lie about my age and no one would know so there's even a bigger fail for ya.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straynar View Post
The whole AGE part of a game makes it pointless. There's plenty of 13 year olds that I'd rather be around than people my own age or older.

I know plenty of 40+s that are worse than the 17-25 age group. I know people of all ages dumber than my 5 year old.

Anything with age is fail when it comes to something like this so why even try to argue the point? Well not even making any VALID arguments. You're behind a screen, I can lie about my age and no one would know so there's even a bigger fail for ya.
I question the accuracy of your claims.

Id say there is a much, much higher percentage of trolls in the 12-17 range than there is in the 30+ range. as in, its not even comparable.

Enter the Cage

01-31-2013

Then do what IMVU does. They have a thing with "Age validation." You punch in your SS or fax them your drivers license blahblahblah and they give you a thing on your profile that says "Age Checked." That's going to be hard for Riot, but I'm sure they could work something out.