Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck at the same ELO for weeks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phumblez

01-29-2013

Alright, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but every time I win a ranked match, then next one is always a loss. I haven't had a win without a loss after it for weeks. been stuck at about 1400 elo, all I want is gold. Its not me its the teams I get stuck with, I try carrying so hard I haven't ever lost a top lane with darius but my team always feeds against even the most ludicrous of team compositions. Does anyone have any tips for me I'm tired of just hoping that I get some good people to play with. Not even necessarily good players just players who know how to not get caught. I meet much better players in normals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyish

01-29-2013

Don't play alone. :3