How to stop LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenny12153

01-29-2013

I'm not understanding when people say invest in early negatron cloak. If I use the early money I get on a cloak and she gets more damage with her money it cancels it out and we start back at square one.

I tried playing cho mid vs her but even cho's silence isn't fast enough to stop her Q jump in-out. It might work at first but most of the time I get silenced before I can silence her.
If I try and spam my W not only will i zoom through my mana early and any player whos played cho knows the long CDs.

So what can you honestly do? Can't farm really unless you play someone with long range either because if you get close you'll get derped on before you can react.

The only thing I can think of is kassadin but can't always get the counter pick.

Any legit advice is much appreciated.

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Le Blanc's early game is pretty devastating - once she has w, she can swoop in, hit you with q, or q+R and get out with you unable to do anything.

Unless you're playing an anti-caster that can keep up with her combo, you're basically on the defensive and relying on the jungler to relieve pressure. You'll have a hard time softening her up for a killing gank unless your jungler has solid cc like Vi's ult.

Basically from my experience, you're simply doing your best to deny her kills and make it to mid late game where she drops off as in a team fight since she's only good against a single target and provides little in between her combo cd.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

The negatron is for an early BV veil. If you need to counter her grab Ryze and rush BV. Or hell just grab Yi and heal whenever she tries to do anything.

UgIierBetty

01-29-2013

Just play someone who can push the lane really well and you'll win.

Or play someone who outranges her like Lux

Kenny12153

01-29-2013

Thanks guys! Question on building the Banshees Veil if I rush that doesnt that sort of set me behind in terms of damage? The lack of early damage is very noticeable on some mids? Could I possibly turn that cloak into aby? I know in terms of fighting Leblanc a BV is a good counter but missing out on that early damage seems pretty rough aswell.

Vrykonik

01-29-2013

Leblanc is squishy as all can be and only single target damage. It is hard but if you can push lane hard or harass her with damage then you can probably wear her down long as you don't do anything to get yourself gibbed instantly.

PlayaPan

01-29-2013

LB can be really tough if it's one on one; the only time I've seen LB go down is in ganks and strong jungler.

anding

01-29-2013

perhaps a rod of ages would help

Nakawaka

01-29-2013

The point of building a BV is to stall out the match until some other team mate deals with her, because if she builds pure damage she dies even faster to attacks directed at her. You're basically using her dominance against her.

Early damage depends a lot on individual champions. Ahri, for example, isn't going to miss as much for the time being since her Q can true damage.

Odex

01-29-2013

The best counter to LB is Galio. He can push the lane insanely hard, wiping out LeBlanc's minions in 2 spells, hits like a truck against her pitiful health pool, and can shrug off most of her damage. A self-cast bulwark can go a long way to mitigating her damage or healing up afterwards by letting wraiths beat on you for a second before you kill them. Chalice and merc treads and suddenly, there isn't much she can do against you. She can't kill him at that point baring a great jungle gank, and she can't afford to leave mid to get kills elsewhere without losing the tower.