Aussie Drought Gaming community

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeutralKreepier

01-29-2013

Attachment 602099Attachment 606361Attachment 606362Attachment 602102

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drought Gaming
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curently looking for members for 5s teams

Don't be afraid to join if you aren't Aus, we accept anyone and any level wanting to join

We are an Australian LoL clan looking for people to come have some fun.
No requirements to join, we will help train the less skilled and see what happens with others

We are starting up many 5s teams just for practice and socialize so feel free to come join,learn and have fun.
We have a scrimming section on our forum which we aim to bring teams in for learning purposes to improve your play!

Come join our forum at Drought Gaming , and join our LoL client chat: DroG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW JUST HIT 50 Members in only 5 days! Everyone also seems happy and enjoying their time

LoL chat room name - DroG
Forum website - http://droughtgaming.com/forum/

Other
Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/DroughtGaming
80slot Teamspeak Server - Click here

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Guys, also, we'd just like to emphasise that we're particularly about growing and improving. We do accept members that are casual players and we particularly like players that are proactive in learning (so coming to us).

I myself help out lower elo players (<1200) in roles they wish to learn and develope in, and will happily teach you what you need to know.

I also will provide people with an exclusive service! :O To use my awesome networking skills to find players a team that I feel suits them. So if you're looking for a 5s team, and live in Australia (seeking other people in suitable time zones) wanting to participate in a 5s team (either to go up the tree, or just for the experience) then I will also provide this service to you.

So come along, sign up to our forums, and meet us in our in game chat channel! ('DroG')

Shaun101

01-29-2013

**** this

Dazrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

bumpity bump.

NeutralKreepier

01-29-2013

Just updated forum to include graphics and site suggestion sections.

NeutralKreepier

01-29-2013

bump

Dazrix

01-30-2013

Bumpity bump! I love your humps!

NeutralKreepier

01-30-2013

bump

NeutralKreepier

01-30-2013

Getting a second team up and running

NeutralKreepier

01-30-2013

Bump!

12345 ... 9