Who do you Prefer in a 3? garen or darius.

Garen 7 25.93%
Darius 20 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

garen or darius? 3v3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYwildlife22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Who is better on a 3 team? garen or darius?

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Darius can be shut out by smarter foes much more easily whereas garen is hard to shut down and has more natural tankiness, survivability for himself if hes behind as well as being a better chaser.

Derpius can snowball and continue being everyones most hated champion but I think int he end, Garen is a more solid pick.

Ipitydafool

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
Darius can be shut out by smarter foes much more easily whereas garen is hard to shut down and has more natural tankiness, survivability for himself if hes behind as well as being a better chaser.

Derpius can snowball and continue being everyones most hated champion but I think int he end, Garen is a more solid pick.
I disagree. Darius counters virtually any realistic top lane pick besides Kayle and getting one reset on his ult decides a team fight. Garen may be more durable but Darius provides more damage and a decent range grab. Unless you are planning to counter pick him with Kayle top, Darius is must ban/must pick.

KotlettDrake

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipitydafool View Post
I disagree. Darius counters virtually any realistic top lane pick besides Kayle and getting one reset on his ult decides a team fight. Garen may be more durable but Darius provides more damage and a decent range grab. Unless you are planning to counter pick him with Kayle top, Darius is must ban/must pick.
he gets owned by elise in lane to, jax can survive the lane phase and then from there he out scales him hard. there is more counter to him in lane other than kayle. you just have to play smart. look at dyrus's guide. I know its 5's but alot of stuff still applys to the laning phase.

Infirc

01-29-2013

if your team goes for combo composition and team synergy then GAren is easier to fit in many teams, if your team goes for faceroll, just go Darius+fillers

what's the difference between both strategies?

COmposition based teams can turn aound games even if yu are behind at the start, they may or may not start strong but they will have the ability to win teamfights with a combo, Like WUkong+JArvan+aoe magic burst meanigng they have the ability to win teamfights

faceroll based teamsaren't that well planned but will be able to win early on if they keep on pushing their advantage and picking off single targets, but most of them have 0 teamfight capability however they are still strong at what they do, winning early and hope for an snowball.

Loana

01-29-2013

they both are gay in 3s play somone with skill

Yiff friendly

01-30-2013

Just so you all know. A number of tier list have been put together for TT. Like any other tier list for league, it goes from GOD teir to tier 4. On ALL of these list that I have seen, (Not created.) Darius is in his own tier above god. Most of the list refer to it as the Darius tier, which is saying something about the champ on that particular map.

TizzyE

01-30-2013

whichever isn't banned